𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

EXPLODING FESTIVITIES
____

After a few explaining here and there by Belkia himself, Sakuya still couldn't believe that Tsubaki has a Eve! He said he hated human kind and he got himself an eve?! What's worst is that his eve was his best friend for life! ( probably much more in the future)

"Why didn't you tell me this before?!" Sakuya growled at Tsubaki who only laughed. "You were busy and rarely come by to talk so how can I tell?~"

"But why didn't she tell me?! And the others already knew about this?!"

"Well I told her not to tell anyone and not everyone knows her yet!" Tsubaki stated.

"Higan doesn't know her yet so yea!" Belkia stated with a grin. Sakuya groaned. "Just make sure she doesn't get hurt!" He hissed as he walked out of the room. Tsubaki just shock his head and laughed.
--

Meanwhile.....

"Wowowow!!!!" Squealed the female while her eyes sparkling so brightly. This was the first time she had ever seen the festival before so she can't help but her excite.

"Calm down Alex your being to loud.." Mahiru stated as he sweat drop a bit looking at the female.

"You two are so annoying..." Mumbled Kuro who was already stuffing his face with food.

"How did you even get those?!"

After all that yelling and all the three of them started walking around the place. As they were walking Alex ended up bumping into someone..or it felt more like something causing her to fall to the ground. "Oof!"

"Alex! Are you okay?"

The make she bumped into blinked slightly before helping the female up. "I'm sorry...are you hurt?" The male asked as he picked her off the ground.

Alexi looked up at the make a slight blush appeared on her cheeks. "Ohh yeah yeah! I'm fine I was being clumsy is all!" Laughed the female awkwardly.
"I told you to slow down..." Mahiru stated and sighed. Kuro stayed quiet.

"Hmm... excuse me...but can I ask a question?" The strange buff male asked the three.

"Hmm?"

"Have you seen a guy about this tall? I sort of lost him..." He stated as he showed the height of the guy and looked like a height of a 2 year old!

"Huh? No...we haven't.." Marihu and Alexi stated. While Kuro just shrug as he continues to eat. "oh...well alright then...I'll be--" before he could finish a man with an eye patch walked towards Mahiru. "Excuse me could you please give this to the lost and found? Someone must have dropped it off somewhere...and I'm in a hurry..." He stated.

Alexis's eyes widen as she looked a the male. It was Shamrock. "Aa-aah..." Alexis wanted to say something but she couldn't. Shamrock just smiled but mouthed to run away as fast as she could but she didn't get that so he was just hoping she would get way when the first boom would explode.

Soon the male left before Mahiru could ask anything else.

Suddenly people started screaming and running away. Then it hit her..."MAHIRU! THROW THAT THING AWAY! ITS A BOOM!" screamed the female. To which made the male flinch.

"Kuro!"

Kuro sighed. "Fine..." Taking the case the two male tried their best to get rid of the case but it wasn't enough.

Suddenly the male from before appeared and opened that coffin that magical appeared out of nowhere. The case landed inside and the man closed it. When he did the case exploded but the coffin didn't break.

"Wow...."

Then the coffin started moving and opened by itself. "How.... how dare you do such a thing to me!" Smoke came out and a burnt bat flew out but landed on the ground as if it was dead. Silence was brought between them.. until.

"Hugh? you were there the whole time?"

---

Later the group was now at the roof of a tall building. Alexi was at awe as she saw a beautiful sight of the whole city.

"So...who are you guys?" Mahiru asked the newly found pair. "Hm? Oh right! Bow down to be mortal! For I am Hugh the Dark Algernon Ⅲ!" The child stated.

"Wow that's a long name..." Mahiru said sweatdropping a bit. "but you can call me Hugh for now!" Huffed Hugh as he turned his attention to His blonde partner. "and this is my powerful Eve! Tetsu Sendagaya!" Hugh pointed to the male. "And believe it or not! Tetsu here is only 14 years old! And he is pretty strong to!" Added the bat.

Kuro blinked a bit as he looked at Hugh with a 'Bitch you fucking with me?!' kind of look while Mahiru had his eyes widen and mouth drop while Alexi just stood there in shock. "what?! Your 14!? How are you this tall?!" Alexis asked as she looked at Tetsu who just shrugged. As the three teens started to get along this gave Hugh a chance to talk with Kuro in private.

"Sleepy Ash.....it's been awhile." Hgh started off while Kuro just nodded his head. "And is that really Alexi?" The bat added pointing to the female who was still whining at how tall Tetsu was.
"Pretty much...Her scent is the same as we first met her...but...she doesn't seem to remember who we are.... something must have Happened when she ran away.." Kuro mumbled.

"At least we are given a second chance to make up with her even though she doesn't remember us still.." Hugh stated.

Little did they know that the said female was actually listening to the their conversation.

"Those memories...were actually true....I used to live with the servamps...but.... I shouldn't be think about this now...I'll clear things up with TsuTsu..." Thought the female. She then shook her head a bit when she was snapped right back into her thoughts.

"Huh what?" Alexi asked as she looked around. "Jeez Alex..you keep zoning out." Mahiru stated as he crossed his arms. "sorry it's just my way of living." The female stated sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Anyways we should probably go." Mahiru said. "Hmm? Oh yeah! It's getting pretty late." Alexis stated as she looked at her phone for the time. "Hmm..well then it was nice meeting you two! Hope we can get along just fine!" Mahiru and Alexi stated smiling. Tetsu and Hugh waved goodbye to the two.

And soon the two friends went back to their own houses. Thought Alexi was still confused on what happened back at school.

" I'll be back for you my dear~ my dear Juliet."

"What does he mean come back for me? And Juliet? Really? That's so weird..but then again.. His eyes.. It feels like Ive met him before..." The female stated and sighed shaking her head as she went back to the hotel.

This was a long night for her, she pretty much deserved some rest.
--

Two figures stood from the top of the building eyes glazing down the female below." Are you positive that she really has forgotten?" a rather deep voice asked as they looked at to their side.

"Yup! Positive! She does3even remember her beloved!" Whined the younger figure to which let the older of the two side shaking his head.

"So what are we going to do boss?"

"Watch over her for the meantime and when the time comes we'll come and get her back.

" No matter what it takes Charlotte belongs to us and us alone. How dare he take what belongs to the Mafias? "

--

END OF CHAPTER!

I'm still alive!!! :D lol anyways so sorry to take this long to update ;u; I just got busy with other stuff and yea!

Well then I hope you all enjoyed this!

Peace out!
~BonBonKunn

UPDATED 04/19/2020