𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

FRIENDS BECAME ENEMIES
___

It was pretty nerve racking to be with the Lust pair, seeing as Misono was a little bit bossy but still had a good personality..well it would depend on the event.

Even though she wasn't the one being trained cause she doesn't have a servamp. It was awkward watching Mahiru keep on failing for like the tenth time now, was it really that hard to bring out their weapons? Or is it really just because both Kuro and Mahiru aren't in the way of thinking right now?

Most of the times she would end up spacing out due to the fact that she was remembering something from yesterday...
___

"So....your telling me....that I lived with them before?! And they killed my father?!" She asked. Her eyes were swirling with so much emotions most of them were sadness, confusion and anger.

Tsubaki sighed a bit a he sat down and pulled the female close to him. "I know it's a lot to take it in...but all of them are true...and I heard from Belkia that your hanging out two of the other servamps from your past..." He stated as he stroke on Alexi's hair.

"Yeah...but....I can't.... believe that they would actually...do something like that..." She stated as she started sniffling slightly as she could already feel her eyes start to water.

"Now, Now there's no need to cry...how about we change the subject alright?" Tsubaki stated as he wiped the females tears.

"O..okay.." she stated as she wipe off the rest as she looked at him.

"So..what did you get?" He asked tiliting his head slightly as he looked at her with curiosity in his eyes.

"Huh? Oh yeah! Well I got..." She hummed a bit as she looked at the present she got. When she placed her hands on the top of the box it started glowing.

When the glowing box disappeared a pen was now in her hands. Alexis blinked in confusion as she looked at the pen.

" A pen.. " She said as she examined it carefully. Tsubaki was also quite confused he was about to say something when suddenly...

Click.

The pen suddenly turned into a...

"Huh.. It becam a whip.." Tsubaki stated as he was just as shock as Alexi. Then suddenly the whip suddenly started glowing causing Alexi to gasp in surprise flinging her hands slightly trying to put out the glowing light off. Tsubaki sweat dropped a bit as he tried to calm the girl down.

"Al-Alexi calm do--"

Crack.

The two then stoped as they trailed their eyes to the now cracked wall and certain linked hair man standing there in the distance as the tip of the whip had almost... Almost hit him.

"I GET THAT YOUR MAD AT ME FOR MY MISTAKE! BUT AL-CHAN! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO HATE ME THIS MUCH!" Cried out the pink haired male as he ran out of the room. "Ah-ah wait Belkia! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! Come back!" Alexi called out as she cased after the subclass leaving behind the Servamp of Melancholy who could only let out a snicker before followed by a laugh.

___

"exli......Alexi.....HEY! EARTH TO ALEXI! ARE YOU THERE?!" A voice yelled into her ears.

"GAH!! What was that for?!" Whined the female rubbing her ringing ears.

"Sorry..but you just zoning out..." Mahiru stated rubbing the back of his neck.