Sick Days!

Whining could be heard inside the room. Five worried subclasses as well as one servamp where walking around in circles.

This is one of the days where she hated it the most! At the same time it wad also a blessing!

Being sick as it's good and bad benefits.

The good benefit is that she doesn't have to go to school! The bad benefit is that her eyes were usually start burning. She would also feel dizzy when she stands up and so on and so forth.

"Ne, Sakuya! How come you didn't went to school today?!" Belkia asked the green haired male.

"I can't! I got too worried about Ally-chan!" Stated the male.

"We're all worried...." Shamrock stated.

Higan and Otori nodded there heads.

"Well the one whose most worried about Alex-chan is Tsu-chan!" Pointed Belkia.

They all looked over at the black haired male who was giving out Alexi's medicine.

"Th...thanks Tsu-chan.." Alexi stated as she took her medicine.

Tsubaki just gave her a sheepish smile. "Ahh~ your welcome! You just need to get better soon!" The male stated.

If you guys were wondering where they we're...well they we're at Alexi's shared house with her best friend who was nagging her about how idiotic of her for getting sick way too much.
___

After an hour or so Alexi was now fast asleep. Higan and the others were already asleep as well.... expect for Sakuya and Tsubaki they we're  still up watching over the sick Alexi.

Suddenly a knock was heard from the door. Sakuya decided to check who it was.

Looking through the door hole he saw it was Mahiru....and the others evev!?

Opening the door slightly, he poked his head out.

"Sakuya?! What are you doing here!?" Mahiru asked.

"Oi! Bastard of a friend! Where's Alexi!?" Misono asked.

"Now, Now Misono..ask nicely.." Mikuni stated patted the short male's head.

"Where's Alexi?" Tetsu asked tilting his head.

"I demand you to tell me You Demon!" Growled Licht as he glared at Sakuya.

Sakuya rose a brow as he looked at them.

"Huh? Looking for Alexi? Well she's upstairs..,asl--" before he could finish A hedgehog jumped out of his cage abd started yelling.

"MY DEAR JULIET! WHERE ARE YOU?!" The hedgehog called out running upstairs. Soon A black cat jumped off Mahiru's shoulders.

"Oi! Dont get ahead of yourself..idiot.." mumbled the cat as he ran up as well.

A butterfly went inside laughing a bit. "Ahhh same old Nii-san~"

"Hey! Im more important then all of you! I should be the first one to see her!" A bat yelled as he flew inside was well.

"Your all so noisy..." a snake hissed as he went upstairs as well.

"Oi! Get baxk her you shit rat!" Licht yelled as he ran upstairs.

"Kuro!" Mahiru whined as he followed Licht.

"Oi! Get back her you stripper!" Misono stated as he went up too.

Tetsu blinked as he just went in and followed them as well.

Mikuni just laugh a bit. "Ahh~ this is hilarious!" He stated as he went upstairs as well.

Sakuya just sweat drop a bit and sighed.
"Tsubaki's not gonna like this." He stated
____

As the five animals ran towards the room a tall figure stopped them.

"Huh?" They all said looking up and saw It was Tsubaki.

They all shifted into their human self and started to argue at Tsubaki to let them in.

When the eves came as well they watched as all the servamps started tp argue.

They tried their best to stop then till everyone froze when the door opened.

"Ahh....my head hurts so much!" Whined the voice.

It was Alexi! She had a blanket over her head as she looked up.

"Huh?....what's going on here?" She asked as she was about to walk towards them but she ended almost falling but luckily Tsubaki caught her.

"Ahh! Alexi! Your sick!?" They all asked.

"Ermm...we-well..yeah..I..." she paused for a moment before she let out an adorable sneeze.

This made everyone to blush slightly...

"Adorable!" They all thought

"Oh god! I didn't cover my mouth! Ahh! Im gonna get you all sick!" Alexi panicked.

"Ehh!? We're vampires! We can't get sick!"  Whined all the servamps.

"Im an angel! Angels got get sick!" Stated Licht doing his pose as Lawless started to cheer for him. Earning him a painful kick.

"I don't....." Alexi just sighed a bit. "Well if you all get sick then its not my fault." She addef and sighed. She walked back to her room and closed her door.

When that happened Licht let out a small cough.

"Eh!? Angel-chan! You seemed a bit red.." lawless stated. He then gasped! "Your sick!" He stated.

"You....rotten rat! I.  Dont....get..." before he could finish he started coughing again.

"Gah! Idiot! Call Kranz!" Demanded the Pianist.

Lawless took out his phone and started to dial the number when Kranz picked up the phone. Lawless was about to say something but all he did was cough.

Soon one by one they all started to sneeze and cough.

Hugh started whining that a true vampire never gets sick.

Tetsu tried to stand up straight but he couldn't.

Mikuni and Jeje were just arguing while coughing and all.

Misomo was yelling at his servamp to call for help but Lily couldn't since he felt to weak.

Mahiru was just sighing shaking his head as he coughed. Kuro whined at how troublesome it was to be sick.

Same goes for Tsubaki...he was now trying to open up the door whining at Alexi to ley him in.

Alexi just giggled a bit but coughed afterwards.

"I told you guys! Being sick is the worst! Even for Vampires like you guys!"
____

Ahhh! I'm sick! This is just a mini chapter..its not really the plot of the story! Sorry if ya thought it was an update, update! It was already hard making this chapter!

Sorry! Once im better I'll make the next Chapter right away!

Again sorry!

Word Count: ||1021||