𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

MEMORIES LEADS TO WEAPONS
___

Inside the limo everyone seemed to be rather quiet for the whole trip.

Well not really that quiet...Alexi was being squish in between Mahiru and the purple haired stranger.

"Kitty!"

"Kitty!"

The twins said at the same time as they started petting Kuro who was sitting on their laps.

Mahiru decided to break the awkward silence.

"So.....are you All of love?" He asked.

"No, but I'm the eve of The seventh servamp...My names Misono Alicein." Misono said as he looked at Mahiru then at the girl next to him.

"Misono.....Alicein?" Alexi asked as she let out a small hum. "Sounds familiar.." she stated.

"Hey... what's an Eve?" Mahiru asked.

Before Misono could say anything....

"An Eve is like the servamps Master." Alexi answered and shock everyone in the car.

"How did you know that?!?" Asked The two boys.

She just shrugged. "lucky guess?" She stated laughing sheepishly.

Misono then sighed as he shook his head.

"Alright... that's my place." Misono pointed to a really huge Mansion.

"Holy crap! That's huge!" Mahiru stated.
While Alexi just had her eyes widen.
____

"Man....I'm tired..." Misono stated as he sat into a chair that had appeared out of no where.

"What?!" Alexi asked blinking in confusion.

"We just got here 5 minutes ago and your tired?!" Mahiru asked.

The twins looked at Misono. "Young master's tired." One said.

"Soo tired!" The other said as well.

Suddenly a pink and violent butterfly appeared and landed on the purple haired male's hair.

"A butterfly.. "

"It's soo pretty!" Alexi stated as she started fawning over the butterfly on top of his head.

Misono blinked a bit in confusion as he looked at the two.

"What are you ..." He then saw the butterfly and got pissed. A tick mark appeared on his head.

"Lily! How many times have I told you to stop landing on my head?!" Misono yelled As he flicked his hands to get rid of the butterfly.

The butterfly soon flap it's wings and started laughing.

Suddenly the butterfly turned into a man...and his shirt was falling off his shoulders.

"Ahh~ it's been awhile since we last seen each other Big Brother~" the man stated with an innocent smile.

This pissed off Misono while Mahiru and Alexi just stood there in shock.