𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍

WHO YOU ARE IS ALSO WHO I AM
___

Alexis' Pov

The place was dark.. It was too dark to my liking. What was this place? Where am I?

So many thoughts came into my head, biting my lips as I started walking around to try and find a way out. As I walked further the place grew even darker and somehow the place was starting to the smaller?

This can't be real right? Biting my lip I started to walk faster. And soon that fast walking started turning into a sprint and from that I started running breathing heavily as I tried to find my way out. Then suddenly there was a bright light. My eyes widen as I rushed towards that light.

I know it wasn't really the smartest thing to do especially since I'm in a place where I have no idea where and what it is but the light was the only thing that could possibly get me out of this place. Taking a deep breath I ran towards the light. Slowly opening my eyes and saw a garden?

"Okay.. What the hell?" I said as I wanted towards what looks like a white table underneath a rather old tree.

"So.. You're finally here."

My eyes widen when I saw a figure sitting down on chair drinking.. Tea perhaps? No it didn't look like tea..

"Want some hot chocolate?" said the strange person. "Chocolate? I.."

The figure then turned around with a small smirk on their face. When they turned around my eyes widen.

"It.. Its can't be..."

"But it is~ Isnt this wonderful! Finally! I get to see what those assholes did to me." Mumbled the female who looked exactly like me.

"Who-who are you?! Why do you look like me!" I yelled at the double ganger of me pointing at her with fear in my eyes.

The me look alike only let's out a small sigh. "I'm obviously you idiot. I know I'm not that smart but this is just ridiculous!" she groaned as she stepped closer to me.

"How is that even possible?! How?!" then it suddenly hit her. "Wait.. Could you be perhaps.. Charlotte...?"

The look alike eyes shined in delight. "Correct! That's our name!"

"O-our name? That can't be! My names Alexi!"

Charlotte lets out a sigh. "No you idiot! It's not Alexi is just a stage name given by those jerks to you. They really messed us up huh?"

I looked at her even more confused. I didn't understand anything at all. Who was she really? She's probably the girl that William guy was talking about.

" Listen. I need you to do something for me...for us I mean. " the female stated as she looked at me dead in the eyes.

"I know you my not believe this.. But We need William.. I'm sure you have met him already right? That lunatic would have found you by know."

"William? Ye-yeah I've met him.. Why.. What does he have to do with this? Who is he?" I ask.

"As crazy as this may sound but his a part of us."

"WHAT?!"

"I agree that he is a complete flirt and pretty much too annoying to handle... But you have to trust me on this.. I am you after all and you are me...so you have to listen to yourself! Understood? William is our only hope into getting our memories back our real memories "

" Real Memories? What do you.. Mean? "

Charllote let's out a small sigh as she held my hand. "The memories of who we really are...Please trust me on this... Please.. The more we stay in this situation the worst it will be for everyone.. Please Alexi.. Do it for You, your friends and for me..."

"It's our only chance to save everyone..."

A loud gasp escaped her lips as she shot up from her bed. Beads of sweat running down her chin. She was shaking, terrified.

Memories of this mysterious dream kept in replying.

Charlotte is my real name..? William is a part of me? Save everyone? Save everyone from what? Who?

I then felt the side of the bed twitched a bit lifting up the covers I saw that Tsubaki was next to me but he was in his fox form. "TsuTsu.." I said with a small sigh as I gently picked him up placing him on my lap. His ears twitched a bit.

"Alexi...?"

"It's okay just go to sleep.. I'm fine.." I said with a small as I gently stroke on his fur, he let's out a small yawn then fells back to sleep making me smile a bit then looked out the window.

"Do it for us Alexi...Its our only change.. To finally prove to them that we are much more then just their puppet..." 

----
Ahhhahhahahahahahhahahahahah long time no update ahahahahahhah XDDD

well at least I was able to update now... Anyways... Holy moly! This book had already 4.47k reads TuT oh my oh my lolololool

Thank you for those who read my book! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu!! Love you all aha hahaha!

UPDATED 04/19/2020