𝐓𝐖𝐎

DEAD BACK TO LIFE
____

As the cat's lazy eyes widen seeing the female. Alexi didn't seem to recognize the male.

"Why.....alexi?! Don't you remember?! "
Kuro thought as he eyed the girl. Confusion could be seen in his eyes.

"Aww!~ his adorable!!!~" She squealed as she patted his head. Kuro was a bit confused on why she didn't recognize him that quickly...maybe it was a different person....but why do they look alike?!

Ahh what a mystery of the word.

"Ne~ Mahiru!~ who's this little cutie?!" Asked the female as she held kuro.

"Huh? Ahh...well his names Kuro..." Mahiru stated.

"Kuro..huh....hmm....he seems a bit familiar honestly.." Alexi stated with a small pout humming a bit.

"Familiar? How?" They all asked confused.

"Well --" before she could even finish a magical had appeared in front of them.

"Hello! Hello! Students from this dreadful world!" Cheered the male as ge grinned brightly at them.

Alexi blinked a bit as she looked at the magical. "Belkia?" She mumbled under her breath as she looked at him confused.

The said male didn't seem to notice the girl before he continued.

"Ahh! Would anyone want to see a magic show?!" He asked as he pulled out three sharp swords from his hat.

Everyone started cheering as well as Koyuki and Alexi.

"Wow!~ a magic show!" Koyuki stated.

"Soo cool!" Alexi stated as sparkles started appearing around her.

Ryusei just shook his head. "Jeez..you two are such little kids...its just some dirty magic show..lets get going already..." he said as he wad about to walk away but Bellia had stopped him.

"Hey, hey...." Beklia started off as he gripped on Ryuseu's shoulders.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Why do you think I stopped this kid?!" Belkia asked

"Is it....

A. BECAUSE HE IGNORED ME?!

B. BECAUSE IM BORED?!

C. BECAUSE IM HUNGRY?!

OR

D. BECAUSE HE IGNORED ME?!

The answer is...."

Belkia then opened his mouth, sharp teeth had appeared and suddenly he bit off Ryusei's Neck.

Screams were heard as Ryusei fell down with his neck bleeding.

"Ryusei!" Yelled Koyuki and Mahiru as they rushed towards him.

"ALL OF THE ABOVE! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HUMANS INGORE ME! COME ON NOW! KEEP ON CHEERING!" Beklia stated as his eyes started shining. Blood dripping down his chin as he stated laughing.