Kill The Author!!

It was a lovely Saturday Morning...well..

"GWAHHHH!!!!! STOP IT!!!" yelled a female voice. Long clashing noises can be heard from a far.

"GET BACK HERE!" Different voices from different people yelled at the same time.

Okayyy so summarize what Happened it was like this.

The servamps as well as a few subclasses and Eve's (lols wink wink XD) were casing after one Young Female girl. Why? Well you see this girl was the author of the story and the boys were pissed off that She hasn't been updating in a very long time now soooooo they personally went to her house and forced her to make the chapters.

In the sideline...Two people stood there sighing. "really? Can't you people stop it already?" It was Kranz you know the manager of the Pretty Angel!(heart heart XD)

"NO!"

Kranz sweat drop slightly as he looked at them. He then turned over to the female next to him.

"Alexis..." He mumbled.

"SAVE ME!!!!!" Cried out Author-chan. As she ran around the house. Alexis shook her head she had watched her Creator suffer long Enough. Coughing slightly she took a small breath and...

"WILL YOU ALL STOP IT ALREADY! YOU GUYS ARE GIVING ME A HEADACHE! WE'RE HERE TO ASK QUESTIONS NOT TO KILL ALICE! SO SIT DOWN AND BEHAVE!" Yelled Alexis with a killer look on her face as she glared at the male's who became quite and Obediently followed the Female's words quickly sitting down on the couch some on the floor.

Alice then caught her breath and started praising Alexis for her help but.. "Don't thank me woman! You have a lot of explaining to do!" Ordered the female crossing her arms.

Alice sweat drop. "well...how to I put." She stated laughing nervously. While all eyes on her.

Kranz just laughed in the background. "ahh....Kids ." He stated shaking his head.

This was doing to be a long day.

---

Cough cough...
List of reasons why Author-Chan Couldn't (or hasn't) been updating...

1. School has Already started T3T burn it down!!!!

2. le exmas next week.....KILL THE TEACHERS! LOL

3. Has been lazy to even move from the bed....

4. Has an annoying friend that keeps bothering to play db XD

5. Ran out of thoughts....

6. Don't kill me...

7. Huhuhuhuhuhuh....

8. I'll try my best to update T3T...

9. Have to rewatch the Animu cuz I need to get more ideas.

10..... School...sucks XDDD