💕Happy Valentine's Day!💕

February 14...most people thought it was a day of love. Where couples would go out an be all lovey dovey while others watch in horror!

But Some of the others thought it was just an ordinary day! And one of those people are Alexi! She isn't really found of this love month an would usually ignore it....but sadly she could not!

Why? Well! Here best friend! Who is clearly a hopeless romantic had invited her to a valentine's party! And the catch was....she needed to take someone with her....
___

"Wahh! This sucks!!!" Whined the female.
"Hmm? What's the matter Alex?" Asked Tsubaki as he sat down next to the female.

"Well! My best Friend Nikki... invited me to a party...and what's worst is that it was a valentine's party...", Mumbled Alexi and sighed.

"Oh? And what sucks about that?" He asked tilting his head a bit.

"Well....she told me that I have to bring...what people call...a date." She stated as she quoted the words date.

Before Tsubaki could say something..Belkia had suddenly appeared.

"Hah?! A date?! Did Tsubakyun Finally conf---" before the pinked haired male could finish Tsubaki had covered his mouth yelling at the male to shut up.

Then Higan appeared as well. "well if it isn't Tsubaki...then could it be Sa---" before the old man could finish as well...the green haired male had started to chasing the male as well.

Alexi sweat drop a bit as she watched them really confused.

Then she remembered that she also old about the others about this...and they gave off the same reaction...well not really....
___

~ Flash Back ~

Inside a certain brunettes apartment the two teens were chatting about something while a certain black cat was snuggling against the females lap.

"Hey Alexi...got any plans this Valentines?" Mahiru asked as he tilted his head a bit.

This perked up the cats attention as he looked up at the girl.

"Huh? Valentine's Day? Well..not really I was just planning on locking myself in my room and watch anime for the whole day...but sadly I can't do that..since Nikki ruined all my plans..and decided to invite me to a valentine's party..." She stated.

Suddenly Kuro shifted into his human self and was now sitting next to Alexi eyes filled with curiosity.

"Ha?! A valentine's party?!" Kuro and Mahiru asked at the same time.

"Yeah...that's what I said....what's worst..is that I'm supposed to bring a date..." She added.

"A date?...." Kuro asked blinking a bit he then ended up scratching his cheeks.

"Looking forward a date?! What not take Ku---" before Mahiru could finish Kuro ended up punching the male in the shoulders.

To which confused the female while angering the male.

"What the hell was that for?!"

And with that the two started arguing while the was trying to stop them.
___

After the whole event at Mahiru's apartment...Alexi was called then called by Lily to come over The Alicein Mansion.

Not technically she wouldn't go since Mahiru would come along with her..but since she was feeling great right about now and that she didn't want to hear another fighting from The sloth pair...she decided to go.