𝐎𝐍𝐄

A REVIVAL OR A COINCIDENCE?
____

Years had pass and they had finally confirmed it.....

She was dead.....

How did they come to this conclusion? Every towns and cities they had come across no sign of her was found. They asked all around and yet no one was familiar nor have heard of her existence.. No one.. As if she never truly existed in the first place.

Each one was to blame for but the most to be blamed for was him. Rage filled The greed servamp as he swore on his life that he will never forgive what the eldest had done to their creator... And well as to her.

Was it guilt that he was feeling? Or was it despair? Angry? No no.. It was confusion. He was confused..so very confused...why did he had done such a thing.. Was it really his fault? Or was it just some twisted plan someone created?
____

As the sun had rise, our little heroine was once again daydreaming in class. Well what's the point in listening when all they were discussing was all about The school festival...its too boring to discuss about that anyways.

"....l-chan.....Ally-chan....ALLY-CHAN! WAKE UP!" A loud voice yelled into the female's ears causing her to let out a small yelp and fell of her seat.

"Gah! What was that about?!" She asked as she glared at the green haired male.

The male just laugh a bit as he looked at her. "Ahahahha! That was hilarious!" He laughed.

Alexi huffed as she crossed her arms standing up and took her seat once again.

"Oh no~ Ally-chan's mad now..." Giggled a brown haired male.

"Ahhh well good luck making it up to her Sakuya.." a blonde haired male stated smirking.

This caused the the green haired male to gasp a bit. "Wahh! Ally-chan! Im sorry! I didn't seem to scare you like that!" Whined the male as he tried to gain the female's forgive.

The girl just huffed as she kept her arm's crossed not daring to look at the male.

Ahhh it was gonna be a long long day for Sakuya.
___

"Alright...Alright..settle down everyone.." The class president stated as the room became silent.

"So the last thing we need now is someone who knows how to make clothes. " she added.

As if on cue everyone started talking and all.

"Hey, hey~ what about Mahiru!" Sakuya suggested as he waved his hands.

"Eh? But isn't he already in the food committee?" Asked Koyuki.

"Yeah, he is.." Ryusei stated.

Alexi smack Sakuya's head with a book.

"What was that for?!" Whined the male rubbing his head.

"Idiot! You can't just give all the job's to Mahiru!" She scolded.

"Well do you know how to sow?" Sakuya asked rasing a brow.