Chapter 2<Rose's POV>

Have you ever felt like you were hit by a wrecking ball?  Well i have.

One of my friends ran towards me,and tackled me to the ground, i literally felt like oxygen was sucked out of my lungs

"Can't... Breathe.... GET OFF OF ME WEIRDO"

"Oh I'm sorry gurll, i'm just so happy to see you again! We like never hung out on break, OMG look at what you're wearing!! I freakin'love it gurlll work itt, have i ever told you that my barber is so effing hot I CANNOT! And did you know that Vanessa talked sh*t behind my back like gurlll if you dont like me, tell it to my freakin' beautiful face like stop being a cowa-"

"LOGAN STOPP!"
"whoops i did it again, sorry Roe"

If you haven't guessed it yet, that's my gay best friend, Logan Thompson. He's sassy, flirtatious,and confident. He loves gossip VERY MUCH, he can't go a day without watching E! News. He may be a diva but he loves soccer and is one of my teammates. He plays as a goalie, he has strong arms and fast reflexes which is why he's one of the best.

"That's fine Logie, where are the others? "

"I think they're all already in their classes, let's head to class"

We held hands and skipped towards our class, not minding the weird looks people were giving us.

Riinnnnnnnnnnggggggg......

We arrived right on time , a second before the late bell rang. The guys and i had different schedule except some lessons like right now,  Logan and I are having Math and this lesson is the only lesson we had together. Liam and I had History together, John and I had Literature together, Terry and i had Physics together.

"Good Morning Class,How was your holiday?? "
Someone shouted an "it's too short"

"Well Jerry you just have to deal with it". Mr.Willow chuckled. Mr. Willow is actually the only down to earth teacher in this school, well besides Coach Doug. They're so easy to talk to unlike the rest of the teachers.

"Class let's start our lesson,  Please open your textbook to page 230"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

30 minutes after class started, someone barged in class and just stood in front of the class
"How can i help you mr.... "
"Smith. Xavier Smith,  I'm new" the newbie said boredly.

The girls started showering him with flirtatious gestures, smiles,winks.THEY'RE FREAKIN' OUT OF CONTROL.Desperate.

But I have to say this guy is attractive,  he has silky brown hair,mysterious green eyes,kissable lips, broad shoulders and body better than a model. But i know he's going to be like the populars.Jerks.

"Ok very well,you can sit between Logan and Rose. Both of you please raise your hands" Logan and i raised our hands. He began walking towards the table he was assigned, girls looking at him like he's a piece of meat, oh im sorry i meant like a bowl of Caesar Salad because apparently girls here only eat salads. Cue the mental eye roll.

He sat down on the seat between us and stared ahead, not caring about the attention.
I went back to doing the exercise that Mr. Willow assigned us to do until i heard a tiny ping and a vibrate from my jean pocket. I slowly took out my phone and saw the text was from Logan.

LogieGoalie: OMG GURL!  Who's the guy,  he's hotter than the barber i was talking about, he's maybe even hotter than the sun 😝

Me: He's not THAT hot, you're overreacting again Loggg...

Logiebear: Oh c'mon Roe look at him,  He's so cool and mysterious *dreamy sigh*

Me: *Roll eyes*

I suddenly heard a chuckle from beside me.  I looked up and saw the newbie looking at me with an amused smirk..

"Don't you know that reading people's text messages isn't polite jerk" I whisper-yelled

I saw a look of surprise for a split second before it was took over by another smirk and guess what guys, apparently i got a bonus!  I got a wink! I'm like totally gonna melt .Note the sarcasm.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my work. I felt heat on the side of my head and from the corner of my eyes, I saw HIM staring at me. This guy is really annoying, how can i do my work when his uncomfortable stare is burning on the side of my head. So i built my courage and told him off.

"Dude, Quit staring. You don't want your eyes to be glued to my head,do you?  So piss off jeez"

"Dont act like you don't want that to happen girl" he said with ANOTHER smirk and went back to staring ahead with the smirk still glued on his face. I freakin' wanna slap the smirk out of his face. That so-called pick up line doesn't even make sense. Ughh.. 

If the whole day stays like this, I don't think i can survive all day...

Stay Awesome guys!