Chapter 7<Rose's POV>

"Establish The Crowning"

The Crowning was a fun tradition where a new member who joined the team, will be "crowned" as a "knight". Like those princesses movies where the queen blessed the knight and blah.. blahh..

"Roe's house in an hour" Liam ordered.
"Don't forget the costume Roe" John smirked and winked.

"Aww, do I really have to?" I complained childishly.

"Come on Roe! Of course you have to, it's tradition." Jared reminded.

"Don't worry you won't be alone remember? Xavier has to use the costume too" Tommy said evilly. I smirked at the thought of him wearing it.

••••••••••••
"I'm Homeee" Why do i even bother, Mom's never home this early.

"Rorooooo"  a voice replied, and it sounds like....

"Roroo your big bros are heree" Daniel and Noah shouted,running down the stairs with open arms. Meet my brothers, idiotic and
silly are the words to describe them.

"Come on Roro, give your amazing brothers a hug, well..technically two. But whatevs. GIVE US A HUG RORO"

"Alright... Alright" I gave them a big, long, hug. I missed them and their stupidity. The reason they're not here everyday is because they're both in uni far from here. Daniel got a scholarship in Ohio state University,he learned football and music.
Noah got a scholarship in University of Florida, learning soccer and ping pong.

Yes, my family has the sports genes.

"When and Why are you back?? "

"Are you saying that you don't want us to be back? I'm offended". I rolled my eyes at their childishness. I wonder how they're the older ones.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at us young lady! " Noah said motherly.

"Yes mom!" i grinned.

It's his turn to roll his eyes," Whatever"

"You still haven't answered my question, how are you able to go home?  Especially when the year just started"

"Eh usual, I got suspended for a week. So we're going to be together for a week Roroo! Woohoo!" Daniel answered cheerfully. Yep, he's always in trouble. It's always a fight, or a prank towards the lecturers.

"How about you Noah? "

"Same" Of course they're suspended together, it's like they're twins with the telephatic thingy.

"So Roro, let's go out tonight!To celebrate our visit! "

"Sorry can't bro, The Crowning starts in a half hour"

"Oh who's the new member? " Noah asked curiously.

"A new kid named Xavier, you wouldn't know" I answered casually.

"Oh well ok, at least i could see you in the costume." They bursted out laughing.

"Ughh,you're annoying! " I groaned and went up to my room, their laughter slightly muffled.

I reluctantly took out my costume from the deepest part of my closet. The costume consists of an ugly green elf hat, and a giant green dress with christmas tree ornaments around the skirt. Basically, I look like a disfunctional christmas tree. (pic on the side)

But i was cheered up by the thought of the bad boy wearing a hilarious knight costume. He's going to wear a colorful costume and it's basically a crappy darth vader costume(pic below) .

"Roro, come down!  The guys are here". Daniel yelled out.

"Ughh comingg! " I let my hair down and stood in front of the stairs.