Chapter 6<Rose's POV>

After Xavier dropped me off last night, nothing big happened.we exchanged an awkward goodbye,I walked up sleepily to my bedroom,and as my head hit the pillow, I fell into a dreamless sleep.

Today, I was woken up by the sun rays blinding my eyes. I sat up lazily and rubbed my eyes. Wait. How could the sun be this bright on an early morning? I looked at my alarm clock, on my bedside table. my eyes widened, Why didn't my alarm blared two hours ago?! I missed first period already.

I jumped up from my bed and picked any clothes I could find. My hands picked for me a blank white t-shirt,black ripped jeggings completed with an army green bomber and my white Adidas.(pic above)

I took my bag and phone from my desk, I saw that my mom texted me saying she had to go early because one of the staff that was supposed to be in the early shift had a family emergency. Well, i guess I'm walking.
I ran down the stairs and grabbed an apple that was prepared for me on the kitchen table. I walked out of my cozy house and started walking to school. This is gonna take a while....

Five minutes to my walk, I saw a black motorbike speeding towards me, and YES they were on the sidewalk where only pedestrians could actually walk on.

I started running to school, I mean what rational girl would walk calmly when a motorbike was going to crash their fragile body. No Girl, No person to be exact!

I ran as my feet bounced and my adrenaline pumping. Though, I went to screeching halt when a voice called out

"Yo Tiger,Wait up! " I turned around and saw the same Kawasaki bike i was riding last night. Xavier.

"WTF dude! Why would you ride that on a sidewalk?  You almost got me killed you moron! "

"But I didn't " He said calmly.

I rolled my eyes and continued walking to school. Suddenly, Xavier was beside me with his bike on his side.

"So why are you late today Tiger?"

"Ugh don't call me that, that's lame."

"I can call you whatever I want, tiger, and you haven't answered my question. Why are you late today, tiger?

" I woke up late" I answered him with a 'duh' tone. "Why are you late? "

"I wasn't in the mood" I mentally rolled my eyes. Such a cliché answer for a non-fiction life. Typical bad boy.

"Why are you still walking after you saw this?" He asked while patting his bike like it was his precious.

"Well since I'm not rude, I was just waiting for you to offer me" I grinned sheepishly.

He gave me an amused smirk and nodded understandingly. He handed me his helmet, I put it on and muttered a small 'thanks'. I jumped on the bike and wrapped my arms around his torso.

He stiffened slighty but relaxed after some time. The engine roared loudly and my heart was beating fast on how excited I was,even though this wasn't my first time.  I was so drained last night, I didn't pay attention to my surroundings or the wind blowing on my face.

"Are you ready? " Xavier shouted over the engine. I nodded excitedly.

"Here we go"

I was whooping and squealing with excitement,since Xavier was riding it 120mph. On a busy street. My idiotic self  tried putting my hands in the air. Not a good idea, I almost flew off the vehicle. If Xavier hadn't hold my hand, i would have fallen down to the concrete street.

We finally got to school,  I jumped off the bike and gave him his helmet. Good thing everyone's in class, nobody could start ridiculous rumour about us like "they're hooking up" or "she must be paralyzed". I know, they don't make sense.

"Thanks for the ride"

"No problem tiger" He smirked. I glared playfully, and walked off to the building of doom known as school.

••••••••

Nothing interesting happened in school just typical boring subjects, and typical annoying friends. But do you know what's interesting?  SOCCER PRACTICE! And today coach actually came, so we could start practicing for the big game in the end of the year.

I made my way towards the field and went to the restroom on the corner of the field, I didn't change in the locker's room, because cheerleaders are hanging out there. Surprisingly, our school has a comfortable locker's room, it was filled with couches, free soap,full-length mirrors, aesthetic wallpapers, and it was always clean. Amazing I Know.

I walked out of the restroom and went to the field where coach and the boys were gathering. They were all crowding around Coach Doug, usually they do that if an incident happened or coach is giving them an announcement.

"Okay guys, you all know that we lack a striker for the past few months. Someone signed up and today they're auditioning, so please be supportive and polite" Coach said glaring at each one of us.

"Yes coach! " We shouted unisoningly.

"Good, so he's gonna be here any minute now"

After coach said that, In the end of the field, I could see an outline of a muscular man with brown hair. Why does he looked familiar?

When he was close enough for me to see his face, my mouth was opened ajar. No it can't be, I thought he was joking last time he said it.

"Close your mouth, you'll attract flies" I blushed embarrased, closed my mouth fiercely and glared at him.

He smirked,liking my pink tinted cheeks,  and made his way to coach.

"When can I audition?"

"Right now Mr. Smith , Ms. Jennings and I will be the one who decide if you could join the team or not. Good luck. Guys you can start doing warm-ups and you'll all be his opponent.

The guys reluctantly went and started doing what coach asked them to do.

Xavier ran towards the boys' lockers' room to change into the school's jersey. He walked out not a second later. He looked...hot. His muscles could be seen clearly, the jersey complemented him perfectly, and I'm pretty sure he has a nice well-built six pack under the fabric. Control your hormones woman. 

"Take a picture, it lasts longer tiger" He smirked down at me.

"No thanks, I only take pictures of pleasant people" I remarked and smirked when i saw his fell in an instant.

But it was back again and he said
"I have to admit, you're good tiger" He winked and ran to the middle of the field.
••••••••••
Wow.

He kicked the guys' a** easily, his kicks, his tricks and his strategies are phenomenal and flawless. He's a perfect guy for a striker, but accepting him on the team will definitely boost his ego. D*mn it.

Coach asked them to be done, and that he made his decision. Xavier made his way towards us. Sweat glistening his face, sun rays hit his skin as if he was the chosen one. How can a human be this physically perfect? Pshh.. He's not perfect,he's very ugly. Yep definitely ugly.

I'm lying to myself. I know. D*mn it shut up you brain.

Before I could uttered a single word, coach said

"Congratulations you're in the team, welcome to the family!! "

[A. N]
Thank you guys for reading this chapter. I'm giving you a lot of Rovier actions,as an apology for the long wait. I'm preparing for my National exams so I have lots of homeworks and quizzes. So please forgive me. I hope you like this chapter. Please press the star button and vote. Thanks again,Stay awesome guys!!  :)