Chapter 14(Rose POV)

Dedicated to @krxstenmuir ,you requested and I'll try my best to include you. But,I'm sorry if it's not what you expect. SO ENJOY!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Mommm! " I called her from the front door.

"Yes honey? "

"Do you need anything else from the grocery store? "

"No,nothing else. Thanks dear. "

"Byee.. See you later" I shouted one last time and went out of the house, made my way towards the car,flew in, and started the engine.

On the way to the store i was jamming on top forties, Ed Sheeran's always the best am i right?

Anyways, not long after, I got in the store's parking lot, and it was annoyingly packed. It took me about ten minutes just to find a single parking space. After finally pulling in to the oh glorious space,  I went in the gigantic building. The mixture of fresh fruits and salty fishes was the scent my nostrils got as soon as I got in.

I strolled around trying to find the things needed, like cereal, meat, veggies, fruits, coffee, cheese, and others. I can't obviously mention every food, that's a waste of time. Bleh.. Me and my weird mind. Ugh.

As i was trying to say before my ADHD mind rudely interuppted,  I was strolling around and found everything already except.... CHEESE! Why was it so hard to freakin' find cheese. freakin' gigantic building, freakin' cheese, freaki-

Oooooff... What the hell was that!?

My mind failed me twice. TWICE.Ugh!

I stumbled backwards, losing balance and was waiting for the impact of the bump.....when, i felt something on my back and waved my arms forward as a response to it.

"Oww! " I heard a deep voice exclaimed.

I opened my eyes to identify the voice that was heard, and saw a good looking guy with blue eyes and blonde hair.  I stood on my feet immediately, my cheeks tinted of embarrassment.

"S-sorry" I apologized, swiping imaginary dust from my jeans.

"For what? " He asked.

What's wrong with the guy?  I basically punched him in the face. Maybe that's why he didn't remember. It must be a hard hit.

"Hello? I think you spaced out" He brought me out of my trance.

"Sorry.. Again" I hold the hem of my shirt, why was it so awkward?

"No problem, I'm Mark by the way" He said,extending his hand towards me.

"Rose" I introduced myself politely, shaking his hand.

"Sorry about your face" I added, looking at his blue cheek.

"No worries, but you got a strong punch, a really strong punch" He commented, rubbing his Avatar cheek. Get it?  Avatar? Blue? No?Ok.

"I said i was sorry, what can i do to make it up to you? " I offered,feeling guilty that he has to walk around the streets looking like that.

He laughed, showing his perfectly white teeth.

"I'm just messing wih you, but you can make it up to me" He smiled a dazzling smile. MY EYES! IT BURNED! IT'S SO WHITE!
Seriously though, i got a problem.

"And what is it? " I asked curiously.

"How about your number and a date? " His smile not faltering. His confident radiating.

"Uhh.. Sure i guess? " I said, wondering why someone like him wanted a date with me, when he could snatch any girl he wanted.

After I put my number on his phone, a girl with the same features as Mark came. She's a definition of a model, stunning body, long legs, beautiful eyes, hair like gold, and pearly white teeth.

"Bro, what's taking you so long. I wanna go home!" She whined. But then, she looked at Mark and me, then smirked.

"Ohh.. Way to go bro, you got a hottie" She smirked wider,as Mark's red cheeks took over his blue one.

"Hi! I'm Kristen, Mark's awesome sister" She offered a fist bump.

I did the same gesture and did what she wants me to do.

"I'm Rose"

"Well, nice to meet you Rose, i hope my bro didn't embarassed himself in front of yo- wait, what's wrong with your cheek? " She asked Mark, confused.

"Uhh.. I accidentally punched his cheek when i almost fall just now." I rubbed the back of my neck.

She suddenly bursted out laughing.

"You.Got.Punched.By.A Girl? " She said in between laughs. Her laugh was so contagious,  i just had to laugh along with her. Finally, we both calm down after a minute. I swiped a tear below my eye. I looked at Mark and saw that he was pouting.

"Don't worry Marky, I'll fix your boo boo"She teased him. Her brother sent daggers her way after the comment.

"Anyways, Rose I like you, we should hang out, but right now we gotta go. See you later! I'll ask Mark for your phone number" She shouted while pushing Mark towards the exit.

"Bye Rose!  I'll call you!" Mark shouted too.

What just happened...Well, at least i made new friends.

I went to the cashier to pay for the groceries. On the way to my house, i felt like i forgot something..something really important,but shrugged it off anyway.

Right after I parked the car in the garage,i remembered. THE CHEESE! Darn it! No cheese for a week?!  NOOOO!

I grunted and took the  groceries inside the house grumpily, still thinking of that good ol' delicious cheese.

I put away all the things into it's place, and decided to stroll around the neighborhood,trying to do something productive.

On my ongoing adventure, I observed every neighbors' daily lives, call me a stalker, but it's actually refreshing. I introduced myself to new neighbors, and stroll some more.

Until,  I saw something interesting on my walk. It looked like an abandoned park, but it seemed beautiful. Dried leaves falling on the grass, creaky swing sets, christmas lights dangling above the trees, flowers have dried and died, and luscious trees covering almost the whole park.

I went towards a rock on the corner of the park, and  sat there, looking beyond the trees. When, I saw a trickle of sunlight shining behind the trees.

I walked towards it, not minding the forest-like atmosphere.

I pushed the last branch out of my face and saw the most beautiful scenery. There, lied a cliff with an outlook of a small lake that was radiated by the sunlight, the waters reflecting beautifully beneath the cliff. The sunlight slowly faltering could be seen from it very clearly. I sighed and sat on the edge of the cliff, enjoying the view. This place was really good for clearing the mind. The sight took over the stressful world of reality. I forgot about reality, I didn't stress about my dad, school, my mom, my brothers, and  our financial crisis.

"Hey,what are you doing here?"

[a.n]
I'M FINALLY BACK GUYS!  I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU GUYS' SUPPORT! And thank you so much for 1k views!!  Anyways, how do you like the chapter?  Isn't it so deep and mysterious? Comment down what you think! And comment any ideas or opinion so that i can improve this book! Thanks once again!

Stay awesome guys!