Chapter 8 <Rose's POV>

" Wake up! Wake up!  You're late! " Noah shouted.

I stood up from my bed and ran to the bathroom in a flash. I brushed my teeth and ran down the stairs.

I took an apple from the kitchen island and
went to the front door. When i was out the door, it was still dark, the sun shined a little through the clouds,the surroundings could be barely seen.

I stomped towards Noah's room and banged his door open.

"Noahhhhhh" I shouted angrily. He was not on his bed. I barged in his room, and opened his closet. There, i found him and Daniel crouching down giggling like little girls.

I narrowed my eyes at them, and they were quiet in a second.

"WHY. DID. YOU. WAKE.ME.UP.AT...3 IN. THE FREAKIN. A.M." I paused in every word,showing them I was pissed. As you can see, I'm not a morning person.

"Today's basically the first day we officially came,so do you remember what we do in those days? " Daniel said grinning widely.

"Damn it! Prank week? " I complained loudly.

"HAPPY PRANK WEEK! " They said unisoningly, grinning like a mad woman.

"I'll get you back! " I said determinedly and went back to my room to try and sleep the second time.

••••••••••••••••••
It was 5 a. m. And I still haven't had a blink of sleep. Damn brothers.

Ughh.. I'll just take a jog, this isn't productive. I stood up, went to my closet and took my running shoes.

I went out of the front door and breathe in the fresh air, it was rare for me to go and jog in an early morning. I was always lazy.

I ran for an hour around the block, and ran back home. That was the longest jog I've ever done and it makes me feel more relaxed.

I got home at 7a.m., right on time for me to take a shower and walk to school.

I made my way to my bathroom and washed the rest of my sleepiness away. I dried my body with a towel, wrapped my body with it and walked lazily to my closet. I was too lazy to pick a decent outfit,so i took out a random band tee and jeans.

I ran down the stairs and shouted to my brothers "I'm going guys! And i swear I'm getting you back! " No response. Of course they would wake me up and fell asleep in an instant.

I plugged my earphones in my ears, and chose a song,a rock song to be exact. ACDC blared in my ears while i walked towards school. I was enjoying the music, when someone pushed me to the side,roughly i must say.

I pulled the earpiece from my ears, looked back and glared at the person. Unsurprisingly, it was Xavier.

"What. The. Freakin. Hell" I breathe heavily in every word.

"You look like a raging bull" He smirked.

I glared at him fiercely "Well, didn't you know that if you annoyed the 'raging bull',  it could lead you to your death? " I retorted.

"Well played.." He said, smirking....proudly?
I rolled my eyes and narrowed my eyes "Why the f**k did you push me you a**hole! "

"Whoa.. Calm down with the swearing tiger. I was just pushing you gently to the side so that I could pass by. And in my defense, I honked a couple of times, but you didn't listen".

"I was listening to songs dumba**, Can't you see this bright green earphones? " I remarked,showing him my neon green earphones.

"Nope" He said calmly.