Chapter 11 <Xavier's POV>

"Yo bro, whatcha doin'"

Rose as expected, gave me a weird look. As if she's trying to say 'What's gotten into him'.

"Uhh.. Opening the door for you? " she answered questioningly.

"Cool" I said awkwardly. We just stood there feeling uncomfortable for a few seconds.

"Uhh.. Well can i come in? " i asked, trying to break the awkward tension. Damn it Eve!

"Yes!  Of course,  I-I'm sorry. Come in, come in". She said stuttering, nervously welcoming me inside.

I looked at her amused, who would've  thought the tomboy would be nervous in an awkward situation.  I went inside and admire the house, it was different than i expected, it looks homey. The walls are covered with soft brown paint and around it ,was hung his family pictures. There was a lot of them.

In the center of the room was placed a pastel yellow sofa bed, and a huge plasma tv hung on the wall in front of the sofa.

"The boys are down in the basement,you can head on first.We're going to practice in an hour. I'm gonna take some chips and coke in the kitchen." she informed.

"Are you sure you don't need any help tiger? " she frowned at the nickname but didn't comment on it.

"Nahh.. "

"Oka-" i was interuppted by the voice from the earpiece.

"Say 'Nah ah I insist sugar baby' "

What the..  I ain't sayin'that,I'm not gonna say it. Hell no. As though my sister knows my thoughts...

"Don't you dare back out on this!  Remember I still have the back up picture" She hissed. Finally, I sighed defeated and complied.

"Nah ah, i insist sugar baby" I cringed internally at the embarassing phrase.

Fortunately, her cheeks were tinted pink,which made the phrase less embarrasing and my confidence boosting.

I started to walk towards the kitchen with a smirk covering my face.

"Come on tiger,  don't be shy." I teased. She looked down to hide her blush, which was still very obvious.

She mumbled something incoherently. Something between the lines of 'you' and 'female dog'.

"What was that? " i asked, genuinely curious.

"Nothing! " she answered quickly.

I took step forwards slowly towards her,a smirk still plastered on my face.  She followed my steps but in the opposite direction, her face was priceless.  Her steps were dismissed when her back hit the counter. I placed my two arms on the counter beside her. I leaned in closer until our breath mingled together. Her face was pale and lips parted. She looked so innocent.

I moved my head near her ear, she took a sharp intake of breath.

"Move,  you're blocking the chips" I whispered seductively. I leaned back and smirk at her reaction.

"W-wh-at.. You je-erk!!  She blushed furiously and narrowed her eyes at me. She hit me,continously and hard

"My innocent eyes!  It's RUINED!RUINED!" my ear piece shouted hysterically.

"Oh SHUT UP!" i accidently shouted loudly. Rose jumped and glared at me.

"What the fuck was that for, you f**ktard!! " she continued to hit me hard.