Chapter 4<Xavier's POV>

"XAVIER NOAH SMITH! WAKE UP! You don't want to be late for your first day of school, do you?! " my mom shouted.

I don't really care if I'm late or not to be honest. School can kiss my arse. I could always pulled out the "I'm new" card anyway.

"XAVIIIIII"

I ignored her shouts until I was splashed with liquid,Water specifically.
"What the f*ck mom"

"Don't you dare talk to your mother like that, now go take a shower!"

" Ughh Ok ma I'm going, and I'm sorry for speaking to you like that". I stood up from my bed,kissed my mother's forehead as a good morning and went to the bathroom.

After my shower, I wrapped a towel around my torso and picked my outfit. I decided to wear a random white t-shirt, completed with a leather jacket, blue jeans and my white Adidas Air.

(ignore the person :) )

I walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast Mrs. Wendy prepared. She's our house maid at home but she had been with us before i was even born. If you're wondering why mom's gone, she and dad had their own company. An oil company to be exact. They worked day and night non-stop. They went home only to take a shower and sleep for a few hours. I've kinda got used to it. They used to always be at home but because of the..... incident, they changed.

I finished my breakfast and started heading towards the garage. My vehicle to school had always been my Kawasaki bike, it's my baby. Nobody can ride her except ME.

I put on my helmet and sticked the key in the keyhole

I put on my helmet and sticked the key in the keyhole. The engine roared loudly, the sound always had a way to put me in a relaxed and calm state. I made my way to school in a slow pace so that I could be late. Weird I know. But at least I don't have to listen to boring lecture for a whole hour.

I got to school fifteen minutes late. If I came to class right now, I would still have to listen to a forty-five minutes lecture. So I waited in the back of the school building and pulled out my cigarette pack from my jeans pocket and took out a ciggy. I light it up, put it in my mouth and breathe in and out couple of times before I threw it on the ground and stomped on it. I know that it's not good to smoke because apparently it's a "cancer stick" but who the hell cares?

It was 25 minutes after class started,  I went to the main office and asked for my schedule. The lady in the front office gave me my schedule without hesitation, but I could see that she was checking me out. I know I'm AMAZING, and the ladies never failed to tell me so.

I went out from the office and checked my watch to see that it was a half hour before class ended, so I made my way to the class I was supposed to be in, which is Math.

I entered the class and it was suddenly quiet, the girls shot me ridiculous gestures, I didn't even know what they're doing. But I'm guessing they're trying to flirt. They just boosted my ego, I smirked mentally.

I heard the teacher asked me " How can I help you mr.... "

"Xavier. Xavier Smith" I quoted James Bond. "I'm new" I added.

"Ok very well,you can sit between Logan and Rose. Both of you please raise your hands" the teacher said. I walked towards the seat I was told to go to,sat down and focused my attention to the front of the class, ignoring the looks. From the corner of my eyes i could see a girl with silky brown hair, ocean blue eyes and a sharp jawline. She was also staring at me, but in a different way the others are doing. It's like she's looking at me as if I'm normal. Wow weird word to describe me. Conceited I know, whatever.

I heard a ping  from beside me and saw
that it was the girl's phone. She took out her phone from her jean pocket,and opened her messenger app.

I saw her open a text from LogieGoalie?  What kind of name even is it?? I read the text and saw that this Logie guy said

"OMG GURL!  Who's the guy, he's hotter than the barber i was talking about, he's maybe even hotter than the sun 😝"

I'm guessing the guy sitting beside me was Logie, since he was also texting someone and OBVIOUSLY he's talking about me.

I saw her replied" He's not THAT hot,you're overreacting again Loggg... ". Ouch.

"Oh c'mon Roe look at him,  He's so cool and mysterious *dreamy sigh*" Yes he added a 'dreamy sigh'.

"*Roll eyes*" She replied.
I chuckled at their childish behavior, and when she caught me looking at her, I gave her an amused smirk. She narrowed her eyes and scolded "Don't you know that reading people's text messages isn't polite jerk"

I was surprised by her outburst, I have never in my entire life heard someone yelled at me like that. I covered my suprised look with my famous smirk and a wink. She rolled her eyes and went back to the work we were assigned to do. She was different than other girls, she was definitely more feisty, doesn't care about physical appearance which is saddening,and she dressed very different. While other girls dressed like sluts and bimbos, this girl wore actual clothing and not just a piece of fabric. I think these school days are going to be more interesting.

"Dude, Quit staring. You don't want your eyes to be glued to my head,do you?  So piss off jeez" I was cut off from my trance by her complaint.

I gave her a smirk and teased her "Don't act like you dont want that to happen girll" Ok I must admit, that was the lamest pick -up line I've ever said. I don't know why this girl made me nervous, i had always been smooth.

But I know this is going to get interesting.

[A. N]
Thank you guys for  your support! I'm sorry I didn't update earlier, I was having lots of exams, homeworks and quizzes but I'm gonna try my best to update. Comment down below if I should do another Xavier's POV after this chapter or continue the storyline with Rose's POV!!  Please press the star button and vote. Thanks again guys. Stay awesome!!