Sorry...

Guys! I'm sorry...

I know I haven't posted for like 2 months and i apologize deeply..

It's just that i haven't been feeling motivated to do this book recently, i can't seem to grasp the ideas and motivation i had before i made this book.

Thank you for all of you guys who've sticked with me and my annoyingly VERY late update... Thank you especially afrancouer krxstenmuir for sticking with me from the first time ever.. Thank you!

I promise to finish this book, it may take months or even years... But i'll do it no matter what.

But, i think I'm gonna put this book On Hold for a while. Probably like two months? I don't know yet...

I really hope you guys understand, I just wanna continue my life without feeling like I'm letting you guys down by not posting regularly like i promised.

I AM THANKFUL FOR ALL 1.68K OF YOU!! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT IT COULD REACH THAT FAR!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOTES, FOR PUTTING THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LISTS, AND YOUR COMMENTS..

THANK YOU.THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

Well, i guess i'll "see" you guys next time.. Thank you once again! \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥

P. S. If y'all want to send some bonus chapters to me, i'll love to post your works in here and show people your awesome skills!( Don't worry i'll give y'all all the credits):))