Chapter 9<Rose's POV>

This chapter is dedicated to afrancouer as she was my first voter,  I'M VERY THANKFUL FOR YOU! thanks for supporting!!

••••••••••••••••••
Today's the day the guys are gonna come and help me prank my brothers. Xavier had told us of a very cunning prank. Two actually, one for each. I can't wait to see the look on their faces.

Since today's a Saturday, usually Daniel went to the nearby gym and Noah just slept his ass off. The guys are gonna come at seven, bringing all the things we need.

I sat up on my bed, took my phone from my bedside table and went out of my room to check if Noah's still sleeping, and if Daniel had gone to the gym. I tip toed towards Noah's bedroom and saw he's indeed sleeping. Lazy ass.

I made my way quietly towards Daniel's bedroom and opened his door slowly to see that he wasn't in his room anymore. Diligent ass.

I quickly texted the guys

Me: Guys targets'are in position.

FlirtyLiam: Roger that. We're on our way, Xavier said he's going on his own.

Me: Okay, don't forget the things

WiseTerry: Don't worry, we got it.

LogieGoalie: OMG Guys!  I can't waitt

BuffJohn:Why are you texting, when we're in the same air. Doofus.

LogieGoalie: Look who's doing it now

I could imagine Logan sticking his tongue out at John right now. I shook my head amusedly and texted Xavier.

Me: Wru?

AnnoyingXavi: Well good morning to you too tiger.

I rolled my eyes but chuckled inwardly.

Me: Oh shut up and answer the damn question. And thank you by the way.

I have to say thank you, he's basically why we're doing this most epic prank.

AnnoyingXavi: Anything for you sweet cheeks. I'm actually outside for the past minute, but i know you're just too captivated with my awesome texting charms.

Me: Ughh.. You're so full of yourself. 

I made my way towards the front door and saw Xavier leaning on his bike and the guys just pulling in the driveway.

They all walked towards me,

"So we're going to split to two teams. " Xavier informed.

"Terry, John, and Liam,you're gonna do Noah's . Logan, Rose, and I will do Daniel's. Now split." He ordered.

Our plan is to put lots of pegs around Noah's bedroom, even on his dirty laundry and we're gonna put colorful sticky notes on Daniel's car and put some words to piss him off. (pic on the side) .

We started gathering the things and gave the pegs to Liam. They went up the stairs after i told them where Noah's room was.

Xavier, Logan, and I walked towards the garage to see Daniel's car. New  car to be exact. I should admit though his car is better than ours. Way better.

We headed towards the car and took time to admire it before we wreck the sh*t out of it. Well not literally, you get what i mean.

We started putting sticky notes around it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••
"Fiuhh" I wiped my forehead in exhaustion, it took us an hour to do this. But it's totally worth it.