Chapter 13(Rose's POV)

"Ouchh Ouchh Get her off of me! "

"That's what you get for the scene you made this morning"

Confused? Well, remember when i thought of punching his face?

Yea to my luck, I met him again at lunch, he looked so smug and smirked while doing a grind motion when he spotted me coming into the cafeteria. Fortunately, the guys were talking intimatedly towards each other, not minding their surroundings.

As soon as I got to our table, I punched him
repeatedly, not caring about the whole cafeteria watching us. And since i'm such a kind-hearted human, I stopped after a minute of torture. And since i'm such a good friend, i whispered to Liam to take a video of the whole minute.

Now, that brought us back to the present.

"What the f**k was that for, There's a freakin'bruise all over me! " He growled, pointing at his deliciously large bicep. What. Nothing. Rose Focus.

I tore my eyes away from his bicep and back to his face.

"What do you mean 'what was that for? You f-ing humiliated me." i quoted him with a deep voice.

"The whole day, my classmates, even the ones who don't care about gossip asked me what YOU and I did. I've never exercised my middle finger so much" I added, massaging my middle finger.

His glare faltered and he bursted out laughing. Tears coming out of his eyes.

"Howdy har har, so funny. It's so much fun to hear the same question every second. " I said sarcastically,folding my arms and pouted.

He laughed louder,but finally, he calmed down and wiped a tear falling from his eye.

"You're one of a kind tiger" He commented,smirking. I glared at him fiercely.

"Hold up guys, confused teens here" Logan interuppted our glare session. Well, technically my glare session, he was just smirking and glared a phoney glare.

"This morning, after i took my supposedly calming shower, i found him chillin' on my bed. And when we got to school together, he shouted loudly, 'Do you wanna do it again sometime'. Do you know what people assume we did" I explained, trying to give a small amount of explanation.

"Well, we did do something" He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"No,I didn't, you did something,no actually you experienced something this morning" I remarked, emphasizing on the 'yous'.

"And what did i 'experience'this morning? " He said, raising his eyebrows and smirking.

I imitated his action and said "Well, you experienced a very exciting thing this morning." i paused and grinned widely when his facial expression turned to a confused look.

"You were so excited this morning until Xavier Jr. here can't contain his excitement. " I snorted, trying to hold in my laughter.

His cheeks turned a deep shade of red when the whole table bursted out laughing.
But then, his cheeks returned to normal, his eyes had a mischievous glint and his smile turned cheeky.

"Well, like i said this morning, you don't just grind on a hormonal teenage guy" he smirked.

It was now my turn to blush furiously.

How dare he say that?! It was a freakin'accident!

The table've gone silent, and jaws dropped. You can clearly see their leftover chewed food in their mouths. Ew.