Chapter 3<Rose's POV>

Bringggggggggggggg...

Finally it was time for lunch, I'M STARVING.

Everything went smoothly after the newbie "incident", well except in Biology, someone barfed because we were experimenting on animals'anatomy.

I stood up from my seat and walked towards the cafeteria. I pushed the cafeteria door open and went to wait in line to get my food. This school actually had real good food, not those cliché schools with "mystery meat" for the students.

Let me introduce to you our not-so-original cafeteria seating position. In the middle we have the popular's table where cheerleaders, jocks, and bimbos talk sh*t about people. Around them we have the nerds, the History geeks, the Asians, the wannabe populars, and finally the soccer players where i sit. I don't really mind seating with guys,no drama, and all fun and games.

"Hey guys" We had the whole team in this table, We had Jared and William as the defensive midfielder, John and Terry as the right and left midfielder, Logan as the goalie, Daniel as the sweeper, Tommy and Dylan as Left and Right back, and finally me as the striker. We actually needed one more striker but not many played soccer in here. They're more into football.

"Sup Roe, How's your break? " Terry asked, he's actually the only mature one in our group.

"Uneventful, i just practiced more soccer, you? "

"Eh, nothing big, I just went around Europe,seeing different landmarks and watching soccer tournaments" Oh have i told you he's rich? No?Ok.

"Guys have you seen the new kid, he's so beautiful. But apparently Roe doesn't think so" Logan accused.

"Hey don't blame me, I don't care about looks, there's this thing called personality. He's just going to be like them."

"Party pooper" Logan stucked his tongue out in a childish manner

And because I'm a mature and amazing friend, i stucked my tongue back in response.

"Why don't we asked him if he wants to be our other striker, i mean he looks like he's capable"Liam said and chose to ignore our childish exchange.

"Nah bro, I'm pretty sure he's more to football. I mean his body is big and buff" John responded

"Pshh His body isn't as BIG and BUFF as i am, i mean look at me and then him"Liam scoffed and did a body roll. Yup you guys guessed it, he has an ego as big as the Eiffel Tower.

" Oh c'mon Liam yours is small,Look at his. I mean even Roe's biceps are bigger than yours, i can barely see it" Logan rolled his eyes and commented.

"Funny coming from you". Liam shot back. Did i say no drama? Apparently I'm wrong.

"Get a grip you guys! Why are we even talking about him? Forget him!Forget your biceps! " I scolded.

" Excited for today's soccer practice?" Terry asked in attempt to change the subject. I gave him a thankful smile and he winked in response. Ugh what's with boys and winking.

Terry's attempt seemed to be successful
"Can't wait! don't go too hard on us though Roe" Dylan answered

"No promises" I said with a cheeky smile.

Coach never came on the first days of school, so i would usually take the lead and arranged the practice

Bringggggggggg

Did we just waste most of our time talking about biceps. I'm disappointed.

"C'mon man, we gotta go to class" Liam nudged my arms and dragged me out of the cafeteria.

"Chill dude i can walk"

"Not when you're lost in your own little world"

I mentally rolled my eyes.Bossy.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

5
4
3
2
1
Bringgggggggggggggg

YESSSSS! Finally the first day of school is over, i'm so over this.

Time for soccer practice!!
I didn't hesitate to put my books inside my bag, stood up and ran towards the field.I'm so EXCITED!

I went in the girls' locker room, removed my clothes and replaced it with my soccer jersey and shorts. I took off my converse and put on my Nike soccer cleats.

I tied my hair to a ponytail and went out of the lockers room.

Time for torture boys...

•••••••••

"Guys gather around!" i shouted to them. I'm really serious when it comes to soccer.

"Today we're going to have a rough and long practice, so start warming up " They groaned but started warming up anyways.

••••
In the middle of practice, i felt someone staring at me, i looked up and saw the new guy sitting on the bleachers,staring.Ughh this guy can't seemed to keep his eyes to himself.

"Staring won't give you the power to see through my clothes d*ckhead!" I shouted to him.

He chuckled,stood up and went down from the bleachers towards me.

He stood right in front of me,and looked down to me with an intense stare. I held his stare, not wanting to back down even though his stare made my heart skipped a beat.

I chose this time to study his face, he has a chiselled jaw, long lashes that would make girls jealous, his eyes held a mixture of green and brown which makes him more mysterious, a crooked nose probably from a fight, and if you look closely you can see small freckles on his nose.

I couldn't hold his stare much longer and looked down to admire my Nike cleats. He put his index finger on my chin and brought my face up to meet his. I felt electric shocks flow through me from his touch.

"Hey"

I know I'm evil,hehe.... Next chapter will be Xavier's POV

Stay awesome guys!!