Chapter 5<Rose's POV>

"Hey"

I took an intake of breath,his breath fanning my face, his body too close for comfort, our close proximity doesn't help either.

"H-hey" I stuttered,D*mn it I never stutter, why would I even stutter. I cleared my throat, pushed him backwards, and cleaned the imaginary dust off of me.

"What are you doing HERE?"

"Because i want to" he replied in a 'duh' tone.

"Well get outta here, You're in my field!"

" I don't see the whistle hanging on your neck" he remarked smartly.

"Well if you've been paying attention, the coach isn't here,As you can see I'm the captain! " i retorted,pointing my index finger to my badge.

"Where is he?"

"Who's asking?" I asked boredly.

"Your new striker" he smirked evilly and left the field. My gaze followed his movements while standing there dumbfounded. He, Him, NO, Hell No, he's NOT our striker, coach told me about a new striker but not him, The annoying,attractive guy! Wait. Did i just call him attractive.Ew.

"Roe! You okay? Liam shouted.

I snapped out of my trance and shouted back
"Don't worry 'bout it! Go back to practicing!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Mom I'm home!!!"  I heard no response from my mother. Eh she's probably still in the cafe. I decided to went for a run to drained some of my energy from the  adrenaline on the soccer field. I made my way to my bedroom,took off my clothes and put on my sports bra and matching shorts. I took earphones from my desk and went down the stairs.

I put on my running shoes and went out the door. The evening breeze hit me hard so I went back in to take my jacket,plugged my earphones to my phone, and made my way back to the front door. I put my earplugs in my ears and started running.

Have you ever felt the feeling that something bad is going to happen? Well I'm feeling it right now. It's probably nothing though, I'm just being paranoid. I shrugged it off and went back to lip syncing the songs.  

When it was my tenth song, i realized that i was not in my usual route, i was so caught up to my music and now I'm lost,Stupid me.

I was about to call my mom but decided against it, I just remembered that she was going home late and I didn't want to interrupt her when she's working . Even if i called her, i wouldn't know where I am either.

So i turned off my music and started guessing my way back home.

I was still playing my guessing game until I heard muffled voices from the alley near me. Men voices to be exact.

I was about to walk away when my foot stepped on a small tree branch and made a crunch noise. Their voices suddenly stopped.

"Who's there?!" three men went out of the shadows. The man that looked like he was forty with dirty blonde hair gave me an uncomfortable once over and smirked evilly.

" Well,well,well. Hello little girl, why are you here by yourself in this starry night? Do you want us to keep you safe and comfortable?" He licked his lips and started heading towards me.

I looked at him in disgust and gave him the bird. "F*ck off! "

"Ohh so she's a fiesty one, why don't you come here and nobody will get hurt. Should i do it the easy way or the hard way? You choose."

"Over my dead body" did he think I'm stupid?  I'm not those stupid girls who followed people's orders when they're threatened. Instead, I ran like my life depended on it,literally. But before I got far, someone pulled my wrist and pulled me to the next alley way and pressed their body against me.

I did the most rational thing a girl would do, kicked them where the sun never shines. They fell to their feet and groaned loudly. When I was about to punch the guy,he pinned my hands to the wall, and my legs with his knees so I couldn't kicked him again.

Before I could cry for help, he covered my mouth with his free hand. This guy is ANNOYING! I turned my face to him and glared at him fiercely. I was surprised when I saw Xavier, the new kid. He was the one pinning me.

"What the hell dude! Get OFF of me!" I shouted angrily at him.

"Shut up will you" he said irritated. But it was too late,

"Hello little girl"

Xavier sighed exasperatedly,and I heard him muttered"Twice a day, seriously"

He yawned and said calmly "Back off and nobody will be harm"

Blondie chuckled and looked at me "you found yourself a superman? So cute. I guess you chose the hard way then"
Before he could grabbed me,  Xavier held his wrist and shoved him down to the ground. Two of Blondie's men tried to punch him but failed when he hold their fist and turned them forcefully until there was a crack noise. He broke their fist. Damn. Then he jumped and kicked their stomachs with his feet, Jackie Chan style. Blondie went to charged at him but before he could tackle him, Xavier did an uppercut to his jaw and when he staggered backwards, He punched his face repeatedly.

Blondie fell to the ground not moving, but I could see that he was still . Thank God! Xavier then made his way to Blondie and whispered to his ear, Blondie widened his eyes and nodded repeatedly. He and his men stood up and walked away limply.Xavier then went back to me and smirked.

"So Wassup? " How can he be so relaxed after that?

"W-what the f*ck just happened,You almost killed that man!"

"That's the first thing you said after i saved your life, not a thank you? " He fake being offended.

I rolled my eyes, looked down and muttered a small 'thank you'

When he didn't reply, I looked up and saw him looking at me with an unreadable expression.  I was captivated by his gaze until i noticed that he had bruise around his right eye and a cut on his bottom lip. I thought he didn't get hurt at all.

"Why do u have a bruise on your eye and lip? I didn't see you get punched at all" I blurted out.

"None of your business" He said harshly. Is he bipolar or something? One minute he's all smirky,and now he's Mr. Grumpy.

"Whatever, well I'll be on my way, thanks again" I was about to start the guessing game again until my wrist was pulled and I was dragged back to where I stood ten seconds ago.

"Oh no you don't, you were almost kidnapped a minute ago and now you wanna go back to walking, you're crazy! "

Xavier dragged me towards a bike across the street ,when we got to the bike, I took my time to admire the bike.

"D*mn, A Kawasaki Ninja ZX1000JDF, I'm impressed. Will we be riding this?" I tried keeping myself calm but i think i failed by the look of amusement on his face.

"What?  I love motorbikes"

He smirked amusedly and gave his helmet to me gesturing me to wear it. YES! IM GOING TO RIDE THIS BAD BOY! Ew not him, the bike I meant.

"Where should i take you? " He asked,  I gave him my address and with that last conversation,the engine roared and we sped off.

[A. N]
What do you think about this chapter? Sorry if it isn't what you hoped for but i hope you enjoyed it at least a teeny tiny bit. Thanks for reading guys! Please press the star button and vote! Stay awesome Guys!