They Don't Know[August Alsina]

I walked into the bet awards after party. I smiled at Gucci and Keshia as I went over to talk to big sean and Jhene. Soon everyone started clapping. I turned around and saw no other than the August alsina walk in with his girlfriend.

Its been a big year for #alsinanation hes won two awards and should have won a soul train award but I'll chill on that. He smiled his big smile and soon his brown orbs locked on me. I looked around me and winked at him. He bit his lip and turned his eyes back on the people around him. I sipped on my wine and continued talking to Sean and Jhene.

Soon the party was over. I drove home and took off my heels as soon as I closed the door. I tried to unzip it but I couldn't. I heard the shower upstairs turn off. I walked upstairs and soon saw the big man himself come out in only a towel.

"Well hello mr.Alsina, big night for you huh."I said watching him walk towards. "Finna be a big night for you" He said wrapping his arms around me."Mhm. Not yet." I said jerking myself from his embrace. "Why not?" He said with a slight attitude.

"I saw you with Ms.Model." I said going to the dresser and removing my jewelry. "Man, baby fuck her. You know you my girl my one and only. I love you." He came over to me. "Then why aren't you with me?" I mumbled rolling my eyes. "what you say?" He asked extending his neck. "Nothing baby." I tied my hair up into a bun. "Nah speak your mind."

"If you love me why aren't you with me?" I asked turning to face him. "Come on girl. Don't start this." He said sitting on the bed. "No August this is the first time I've ever asked you, you can at least give me an answer." He didn't say anything. "But if you don't want to." I said taking off my heels."I like where we are now...you know me and a real relationship ain't good together." He said coming back and hugging me.

"But I do love you I'm just kickin it with her cause her manager needs her some publicity I love you to death. Promise one day we gone be together I swear." I waved him off, wanting to move on to something "Whatever August." I truly was over it. "Come here."

I walked over to him and sat on his lap as he kissed my neck. I looked at him and kissed him as we fell against the navy blue sheets on my bed. They're neat now but give us five minutes. I smiled as I turned around and laid on my stomach. August eased my dressed off and trailed kisses down my back. Soon I felt his member pressed against my butt. I looked back and watched as he rubbed my butt. I shook my head and positioned him then I started throwing it back. I smiled and turned back relaxing and letting the feeling overtake my body.

After a while I started going faster and shrieked. I stopped and clenched the sheets. "Shit August." August chuckled before he took over slamming into my spot. I pulled on the sheets as I felt pressure build in me. I moaned and told him i was coming.

He kept going then started going faster. I felt my toes curl. I bit my lip then when I was about to let lose he pulled out and started tounging me down while rubbing my clit. I didn't want to cum yet, but all of a sudden I felt a rush go through me and then I came.

"August...damn." I said trying to breath normally. "Damn baby. This wet shit." I smiled weakly. My juices were all over his lips,mustache, and goatee. I smiled.

"Give me a week and it'll just be you and me." He said sliding back in.