Loving You

(Luke pov)

I stood beside my friends Keith, Algee, Woody, Darius and Dom as we took a picture. "Joy! Joy! Over here!" "Joy can we get a over the shoulder?" "Chin up beautiful." I looked over seeing Joy, and her friends James and Stacey. When they showed up it seemed like the cameras had new things they wanted to focus on.

"Damn Joy looks good." Dom said licking his lips. "Come on Darius, I know your ass still trying to snatch Stacey." Dom said pulling Darius with him. He was right though, she looked good. The yellow made her skin pop.

 The yellow made her skin pop

"Man just go over there. I know your ass miss her just as much as she misses you." Woody said. I shook my head, "I miss her, but I don't miss how she treated me." I said. "Well when yall first got together, she said she had trust issues. Then when she thought yall were a thing you broke it off and went back to Jessie, then when Jessie went on her own way, you went back to Joy. You damaged something that was already broken. Just because yall were good for 3 years don't mean she trusts you." Keith said.

"Especially when she sees you all hugged up with Jessie and commenting under her pictures." Algee said. "Don't forget about when you posted Jessie as your woman crush Wednesday, the day of Joys birthday, which was the day after your 3rd anniversary with her." Woody said.

I followed the gang inside and we went to the food court to eat before the show. "Ok I understand I made some mistakes but that don't give her a reason to call my mom a hoe." I said. Ryan shook her head. "No stupid, she didn't intentionally call your mom a hoe. You don't realize it but the same way you acted before you left her for Jessie is the same way you've been acting lately."

Darius walked over cheesing while Dom looked mad as hell. "Whats yall issue?" I asked. "I got Stacey's number." Darius said. "She got someone." Dom said taking one of Keith's nacho chips. "Who?" I asked. "Joy. I asked to take her out and she said she got someone." He said. "No I mean who is her someone?" I asked. Dom shrugged and got up to get something to eat.

"What did he say?" I heard from behind me. I looked and saw Joy and her friends walking by. "He just said he travels a lot and he's going to Belize and wants to take me with him." She replied. Stacey and James squealed, "Bitch getting international dick!" James said. Joy shook her head, "No." She said sitting down.

"Shut up hoe, you know a bit of liquid encouragement and the right music, will have you doing a split on the dick!" James said. Joy shook her head, "Stop being so loud and ghetto." Stacey said. "Girl we are at the ebt awards, the lowest budget, unorganized, ghetto-est award show in history. I fit right in." James said.

A man walked up behind Joy and began massaging her shoulders. She looked up, surprised, then once she saw who it was she smiled and went back to eating."Nigga!" I heard making me snap my head around. "Huh?" I said. "Stop staring at her. That's weird." Elijah said. "When did you get here?" I asked. "This nigga." Elijah said.