Daddy's Girl(Part 3)

(Taylor pov)

I was chilling on my best friend's tour bus. He walked back to where I was and plopped down on me. "Nigga! Chris! Getcho big ass off me bitch!" I said as he laughed. Once he got off of me, I got up and moved to the other couch. "And by the way, I farted." I said. He swatted me as I laughed.

"Nasty ass." He said as his face contorted. "I told you this morning my stomach was bubbling and your dumbass wanna come hopping on a nigga." I said. "Can you do me a favor?" Chris asked trying to put on a innocent smile.

"What?" I said skeptical of what he'd ask. "Can you braid my haid up for me?" He asked. "Why do you keep braiding your hair? When are you gonna learn to braid cause I'm about to start charging yo ass? Give me my grease and the comb." I said.

Once I was almost done he decided to tell me where we were going. "So, you know I have a concert not too far from here?" He asked. I nodded, "So Dave is performing here, tonight." I nodded, "okay...?" I said not knowing where he's heading with this. "I was gonna stop in and do Perfect with him." He said moving his head in the opposite direction that I was guiding him.

I popped his forehead with the comb and turned his big head with my hands. "You have fun with that. I'll be in here." I said doing the last braid. I pushed his head from my lap and got up. "Give me whiplash if you want to lil girl." He said and we started wrestling.
___________________
"Hey niggas we here." Chris's friend said. I looked up at him as I held Chris in a headlock. "Damn man, she got you." I laughed as Chris reached back and body slammed me. He began tickling my sides. "You hoe! This is cheating!" I cackled. Chris is really like a big brother I never asked for, but I'm thankful because he looks out for me.

*3 hours later*

Chris, Dave and the groupies were loud as hell in the front of the bus. I sent my dad a text telling him that I'd swoop by in the morning. I missed my dad, I'm so excited to see him. Although it was 2 in the morning, he sent back a 'ok'. I got comfortable in Chris bed. His ass gone have to be in a bunk tonight. I'm actually gonna be able to toss and turn comfortably.

As soon as I got comfortable in bed, a knock at the door disturbed me. "Come in!" I yelled. Dave popped his head in. "The other bathroom back here?" I pointed at it and reached in the side table and grabbed Chris's Cheese its. I leaned a bit further and got one of his pineapple fantas.

I began to get into The Proud Family movie when I felt someone getting in the bed. I looked behind me seeing Dave."Hell no, go back where you came from." I said as he laid down and looked at me. "Why you so mean to me?" He asked as his words slurred.

I pulled out my phone and called Chris. Soon he walked in and got Dave to go back where they were. I swear as much as I try to escape that nigga he always pops up and its so annoying. I swear in "the industry" its as if you meet one person you know everyone and that means everyone is going to be at the same events.

*8 am*

I stretched out accidentally kicking someone off of the bed. I quickly got up and saw Dave on the floor. I shrugged and looked at Chris who was laying beside me. "Listen, he was completely fucked up. I didn't feel comfortable letting him go out somewhere like that. Look he still fucked up, this nigga just fell off a bed and is still knocked." Chris said.

"I'm going to shower, when I get out, he better be gone." I said grabbing my clothes for today. I sent Odell a good morning text before hopping in the shower. I spent about 20 minutes in the shower, just thinking before I actually started washing myself. I got out a put on a swimsuit before getting in a blood red, maxi dress that had a slit on the right leg.

I put my hair into a bun before I did my eyebrows. Once I finished, I walked out seeing the room empty. I walked out seeing Chris making some cereal. "I'm going to go hang out with my dad and my niece, call me when the show ends. Good luck." I said hugging him and walking out.

I came face to face with Dave. "Can we talk?" He asked. "Nah I gotta go." I said trying to get around him. "No listen, I'll take you. Don't waste your money on a lyft." He bargained. "Ok." I said following him to his Range rover. We got on the highway and began the journey to my dads house.

I was texting Odell asking about how my house was coming along. I finally found a house I liked but I hated the floors and paint so Odell was gonna be over getting that changed. "Tay, listen, I know shit isn't going well. Well didn't go well, but I want to try again." Dave said. I shook my head, "No. You cheated on me, got your baby mama pregnant AGAIN, and you always let your bum ass friends disrespect me. No, I have a man who actually acts like a man. I'm good love, enjoy." I said before texting my sister letting her know I was almost there.

"Fab and Nipsey are gonna talk shit regardless, thats just who they are. I don't even know if the kid is mine or not." He said driving onto the street my dad lived on. "And I'm sure you and Odell are at most just fucking around. I mean we just broke up, 3 months ago." He continued.

"Its a understanding. Either way, I'm not finna play myself by going back to you and bringing all of that negativity back into my life. So if you don't mind, stop contacting me, stop popping up everywhere you think I'll be." I said getting out and walking away.

"Well let me come in and say hey to pops." Dave said. "Say hey? He don't even like you. Come in and get shot if you want to." I said warning him. As I knocked on the door, I heard him speed off. My sister opened the door and hugged me. "You ready to see pops?" Niecy asked. I nodded and took a deep breath.

I followed behind her as she walked to his room. She opened the door and I saw my dad laying on the hospital bed. The nurse got him one so she could change how leveled he was. His room smelled like bleach, pinesol and other cleaning supplies.

He was hooked up to his oxygen tank, watching the sports channel. I blinked back tears seeing him like this. Not too long after Dave and I broke up, my dad was diagnosed with cancer. They caught it pretty late but said there's no telling if he'll get better so we just have to wait and see.

"My princess..." He said looking at me. I smiled and walked over to him. He kissed my hand and smiled weakly. "Hey daddy, I missed you." I said hugging him. "I'm going to go check on Hailey." Niecy said walking out. Once she closed the door, my dad rubbed my knuckles, "It's ok to cry." He said before I broke down in tears.

Tbc
__________________
Interesting fact: This imagine got slightly off track, but I'm pulling it together, which is why this chapter was kinda 🚮 but this imagine "series" will probably have 5 parts. Then I'll finish some other imagines.