Mistakes(Dave East/Ruben Cheek)

(Aaliyah Pov)

I sauntered around my boyfriend's house in a royal blue, silk robe. The relationship I had with Dave was interesting. We basically have a open relationship, but he's the only one that actually goes out and fucks other women. The only reason I haven't is because I'm not up for messing with someone who I don't have a strong connection with. David, shit, if he see something he likes, he's going for it.

I really wish I would have never agrees to a open relationship, I loved the idea of me, being the crazy, up for anything girlfriend type. Because he'd always brag about me and how I was cool with it when we first started. But here I am going on 32 years old, not married, no kids, barely a real commitment. I feel like I can't go to him and be like 'I want to stop this open relationship thing' because it'd just cause some dumbass argument.

He's so used to being this one way, I feel like he'd probably never really adjust to it just being us two. The last conversation we had replayed in my head. Dave usually sends me a text or something when he's about to get with a woman, but this time he didn't. I called him and some random woman answered.

It angered me. Hearing him doing things to her that we haven't even done together in literally almost a year. His schedule has been crazy so he barely been around. I need to either speak up or leave this shit alone. I mean he won't know how I feel unless I tell his ass.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

I dialed his number again as I sat on the kitchen counter. I popped another grape into my mouth waiting on his voicemail. "What is it Aaliyah?" He said finally picking up after I called him 10 times. "Dave we need to talk." I said ignoring how he answered the phone. "Now is not a good time. I'm busy." He replied as if right on cue I heard a woman moan loudly.

"Well if you could stop fucking some hoe for a spilt second, you wouldn't be." I growled. He smacked his teeth, "Listen woman, take a nap or go eat something, whatever you need to do to stop tripping. Then call me and act like you have some type of sense." He said before hanging up. He really has me fucked up.

I hopped off of the counter and slipped on my slides. I took off my robe that hid my tshirt and cheer shorts. I grabbed my car keys and exited his house. I began the short drive to Best Buy. On the way there, I stopped at zaxbys for some chicken tenders. While I waited, I looked at some peoples instagram stories.

Everyone was getting people to ask them questions. I looked at this one mans story in particular. He was a soccer player in England but from what I gathered he was visiting the United States for a bit. I decided to ask him a question. I quickly typed away as a smile grew on my face. 'Will you father my children' I sent to him.

I got my food and continued on to Best Buy. I looked at his story again and saw thag he actually answered my question. 'Well I am in the US so I don't see why not. But are you and our kids going to move closer to me?' He answered. I squealed and laughed, I had a massively crush on him and I was surprised he actually answered my question.

I sat in the parking lot as I finished my food. I decided to dm him.'So when can I expect on becoming pregnant?' I sent with the utmost balls. I would never imagine doing this but I felt ballsy. I grabbed my trash and walked towards the entrance. I threw my bag away and walked in looking for a employee.

"Good evening ma'am, would you like me to help you with anything?" A man asked. I smirked looking up at him. I nodded, "I need some cameras. I'd like the best ones you have, quality is everything to me." I responded. "How many?" He asked. I thought for a minute, "Um four should be fine." I said following him to to the camera section.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I combed out my wand curls a little bit. I've been texting Mr soccer player all day after he sent me his number. We decided on going to this high class strip club in Manhattan. He invited some of his teammates and I invited some of my friends. I was wearing a blood red mini dress that barely covered my ass. It showed off the figure I had worked so hard in the gym for.

I looked at my phone and saw that my lyft was about to pull up. I grabbed my purse and phone then walkes on outside. I greeted my driver as she began driving. We carried a great conversation about various things before she pulled up to the club. I got out only to be blinded by all of the flashes of paparazzi cameras.

I was asked multiple questions about my career, Dave, his music, and why I deleted all of his pictures off of my accounts as well as unfollowed him. It's so sad that we live in a time where if there's something on social media, then that probably reflects our life as a whole.

However in this instance, they were right. I did plan on dropping David. Just like how all existence of him was wiped off of my accounts that same thing was about to happen in my real life. I tried to talk but he was on some bullshit, so that's a done deal. He just don't know I'm about to show him.

I walked in immediately seeing my future pop up in my face. "Hello beautiful. Nice to meet you in person." Ruben said kissing my hand, not breaking eye contact.

" Ruben said kissing my hand, not breaking eye contact

Tbc

What does Aaliyah have planned?
How will Dave react to whatever is about to happen?