Goosebumps (End)

(Y/N pov)

My dads smile dropped instantly. His pale white skin, seemed to have gotten even more pale. My dad was a police officer for years before he retired. He was a couple of months from retirement when him and his partner had a run in with Christian.

Christian was Clarence's first cousin, Tristan's brother, and the best friend I'll probably ever have. He died at the scene. My dad told me he had a accident and he accidentally shot himself. I've never had a reason not to believe my dad so I just took it as is. But Tristan and his family felt differently.

"Princess, I told you, remember?" He said. I nodded, "Tell me again." I said hoping he didn't do something stupid. "Remember you were pregnant with Chance and I came into the living room and told you he had accidentally shot himself." I remembered vividly. I was 6 months pregnant with Chance. Me, Clarence and Christian had all been sitting on the couch when I started craving Doritos and strawberry syrup. Christian volunteered to go get it for me and never came back.

"Damn it, tell her the truth!" Clarence said as tears flooded his eyes. "Tell her or I swear your brains will get blasted on your front door!" He yelled. Immediately the police had arrived with the new station right behind them. My neighbors began coming out of their homes.

"Put your weapons down!" The men in uniforms yelled. "Dad? Is that the truth?" I asked slowly. "Think about your answer and think about if you want to die for your answer." Clarence yelled as he aimed for my dads head.

"I-I killed him." My dad whispered. "What was that?!" Tristan yelled. "I killed Christian! I did it!" He yelled as he fell to his knees crying. He reached out for me but I stepped back. "Why?" I asked as I slowly covered my mouth. "Because he's racist! Just because he married your mama doesn't mean his ass isn't!" Tristan yelled.

"No! I'm not! I thought I reached for my taser gun. But I didn't! I didn't mean to!" He cried aloud. "You killed Christian! Then you lied on his name!? You're the one who made him seem like a piece of shit. He was sweetest person I've ever met! He would have done anything for me. He respected you so fucking much yet you put a bullet in his chest?!"

Christian was my best friend. He looked up to my dad as if he was his own dad. He even had plans to become a police officer like him. He was so excited to meet Chance. He was the one who told me to take a Chance with Clarence when everyone told me not to because he was a hoe. He was the first person to know I was pregnant. Mainly because he made me take the pregnancy tests and he took me to my first appointment.

He was betrayed by the man he looked up to the most. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." He said as he clung to my legs. All this time we've lived in fear. Thinking Clarence's friends and family just all of a sudden hated us, my brother got killed because my dad lied.

I pushed him off of me. "You could have just told the truth..." I said.

***********

I layed on my bed, remembering everything that went down months ago. Chance crawled on me and laid his head on my stomach. I looked down and smiled at him. "Hi!" He said in his adorable baby voice. The few words he knew were just my favorite words to hear. Yes, no, hi, bye, mama and- "Daddy!" Chance yelled as Clarence walked in. Clarence picked him up and kissed his cheeks that were still fat as hell.

"Hey man. You and mama been lazy all day huh?" He asked as he side-eyed me. I gasped and shook my head. "Me, no but Chance, yes. He wouldn't clean his room for anything." I said. "You weren't listening to mama?" Clarence asked. Chance shrugged, "Ok, how about this? You go on in your room and when I come in it better be clean." He said as he put Chance down on the floor.

Chance immediately waddled out of our room and into his. "Wow, yet he wouldn't clean even when I offered him his favorite fruit snacks." I said sitting back. "Sorry, you just don't have it like papi." Clarence said licking his lips. "Oh well how about since I don't have it like papi, papi can get friendly with that bottle of lotion." I said moving the covers off of me.

All I had on was one of Clarence's white t-shirts and some socks. He sucked his teeth. "I don't care, I already accomplished my goal of getting you pregnant again." He said as he took off his timbs. I rolled my eyes and put my hand over my stomach. I'm not showing yet seeing how I'm only 6 weeks.

After everything went down, dad went to jail for murder, and lying under oath. Tristan went to jail for killing my brother. But he'll be out in another 2 years. Clarence is on probation for 2 years. Clarence and I moved into our own place. Just big enough for our little family. Well our growing family, seeing how his fine ass can never seem to keep a condom on.

"Baby, come shower with me." He said coming behind me. He began to slowly kiss all over my neck. I spit out the mouthwash and looked at hin through the mirror. He kissed one spot close to my neck and instantly I got goosebumps.

_______________________
The end