The Right One (Part 2)

(Whitney pov)

I laid in my room all day long. The moon was finally the only thing lighting it up. A small knock scared the hell out of me. I looked at my window, but I didn't see anyone. I ran over to my lantern and turned it on. I smiled seeing Michael.

I lifted my window and let him crawl in. I immediately kissed him. I wrapped my arms around him as he did the same. We walked backwards until we fell onto my bed. I giggled and put my hands under his shirt feeling his toned midsection. "I missed you baby." His words sent chills down my spine. "I missed you too."

He slowly distributed his kisses down my neck as I leaned back. "Whitney?" I heard from the front room. We immediately sat up. I panicked not kniwing where to hide him. I then pointed to under my bed. Just as he got settled under it, my dad opened the door.

"Hey princess, I know you're not feeling well. I just wanted to let you know we were all going to a cookout near town. Do you want to go?" I sighed and shook my head. "Will you be fine here alone?" I nodded and sat back down on my bed. "I'm going to bring you some food back, I know you said you weren't hungry but try to eat something." I nodded again.

"Ok, be careful dad. I love you." I said kissing his cheek. He smiled and left out. I watched from a crack in my door, seeing everyone leaving the house. Once the front door closed, I shut my door and helped Michael out. I dusted him off and together we sat on the bed. He kicked off his shoes and leaned against my pillows while I laid on his chest.

"Is it true?" He asked. I looked up at him. "Is what true?" He sighed, "It's going around that you and Mr.Chad are getting married." I nodded, "My sister said she overheard our parents talking about marrying me off to him. But I don't want to. What if I end up like his ex-wife? Michael what do I do?" He tightened his hold on me.

"We run away together." He said kissing my forehead. "I couldn't do that. I'd miss my family." He rolled over so that he was hovering over me. "You're acting like there's some other choice. I don't want you to run off alone. So I'll go with you. We go up north, that's where the money is. New York! We go to New York. We both could work and get a house together. It'd be so nice." He said. "I don't know think that's a good idea." I said pushing him off of me.

"So what? We stay here, let them marry you off to that old bastard and then what? You basically become his slave?" I sighed remembering the conversation I had with my mother. "Don't be someone's housewife. You have more potential than that." He said. "Well what would I do with you? You don't want me to become someone else's housewife because you want me to be your housewife." I said.

He shook his head, "No Whitney. I don't. I know you don't want to either. Come on, pack somethings and we can go." He said going in my closet and getting my bag. I shook my head. "No. I don't know what to do. But I don't want to do eithee of those things." I said grabbing my bag. "I'm trying to save yoi and got damn it if you don't want to be then I'll go." He said putting his shoes on.

"No! No. Michael, I can't make some big decision like that so fast. Just give me time." I said holding his hands. He stood up and kissed me. "I'm not going to watch you give yourself to a worthless piece of shit. I'm going to New York. You have fun dying." He said crawling out of my window and disappearing into the darkness.

I closed my window, turned off my lantern and laid down. My tears began to soak my pillow. I don't know what to do.

(Wednesday morning)

I walked with my dad, down the aisle. I had no other choice. No matter how much I screamed, cried, or pleaded yesterday, they made sure I was at the chapel at 9 o'clock this morning. I haven't seen Michael since Monday night, I guess he hopped on a train to New York. I hope he's ok, wherever he is.

I stood in front of Mr.Chad and he lifted my veil. As the pastor began reading, Mr.Chad smiled at me and I couldn't help but start crying. I heard a tapping sound and looked behind him seeing Michael. He motioned for me to run out and come with me. I looked over at my family.

My sister saw Michael and shook her head. She looked at me and mouthed no. Michael looked at her as if he was in disbelief. "Miss Love?" I snapped out of it and looked at the pastor. "Huh?" He looked at me from over his glasses, "Do you take Mr.Chad to be you lawfully wedded husband?" I looked back at the window that I saw Michael at and he shook his head and began walking away. The tears began flowing again as I nodded.

Tbc

I don't know why I like this imagine so much. Do you all like it so far?