Daddy's Girl (Part 2)

(Taylor pov)

*2 months later*

I pushed in the top drawer and turned around looking around my new bedroom. My friend, Odell was letting me stay with him until I find a place. I was in a hotel but he didn't want me spending my money on a hotel everyday.

"Tay, I'm about to go get fitted for Fabs party tonight, do you have a dress or do you need one?" He asked walking into my room. "Now what if I was naked?" I asked, crossing my arms. "Then you'd be naked. I feel like it actually would be better since you've seen me naked." He said smirking. I covered my face, "It was a accident." We both laughed and sat on the bed.

"I don't know Fab, I wasn't invited." I said. "Ok, if you weren't going, I wouldn't have asked. I have a plus one and you're my plus one. I'm going ask ma to have some designers come by for you." He said patting my thigh and getting up. "Odell you don't need to be wasting money on me." I said slightly blushing. "Good thing I didn't ask." He said before kissing my forehead and walking out. "Call me if you need me." He yelled.

His dogs came in and laid with me on the bed. I rubbed them as I flipped through tv. I swear, it's never anything good on, on Sundays. I began watching reruns of Vampire Diaries as I drifted off.

___________________

"Taylor baby, wake up." I heard as my body shook. I opened my eyes and saw mama Heather, I smiled at her and rose up. "Come on baby, everyone is downstairs." I nodded and brushed my teeth, before going downstairs. I was greeted with a bunch of people. "Well, lets get this started." Mama Heather said.
__________________

I smiled looking in the mirror. Damn I look good. I picked a great costume for tonight. I felt more confident than I have in a while. All of those nights in the gym really worked out.

 All of those nights in the gym really worked out

I felt like I breathed sex. "You look gorgeous honey. Show off that figure God gave you. I'd do the same thing." Mama Heather said boosting my head. I couldn't help but laugh at her goofiness.

"Ok, I'm back, how do I lo- damn Taylor." Odell said looking at me. I smiled and did a quick spin. "Ok boy put ya eyes back in ya head and pick your jaw up." Mama said. I laughed again and stepped over to him. "You clean up pretty nicely Beckham." I complimented. "Thank you, same to you." He said watching me intensely.

"Catwoman has always been a favorite

"Catwoman has always been a favorite." He said. I smiled, "Oh really?" I said. "Ok, go ahead and have fun. I'll lock up when I leave." Mama said pushing us towards the front door.

Odell had his white Rolls-Royce washed and it was looking great. He came and opened the door for me before getting in on the drivers side. We drove for about 25 minutes before we got to where Fab was having his birthday party.

*2 hours later*

I laughed with Emily and Lauren. Everyone looked great and were having a great time from what I saw. Odell and I split up a hour ago but I've passed by him a couple of times. "Hey ladies can I get a picture?" Kevin asked. We all posed as he snapped a couple of pictures.

"Isn't that Dave?" Lauren asked pointing to where Fab, Odell and others were. I looked at them as another photographer snapped pictures of the group of men. I shrugged and sipped on my water.

"Girl, you and that man been together for 2 years, you know what that nigga look like

"Girl, you and that man been together for 2 years, you know what that nigga look like." Emily said. "It is him. He came with Nipsey and I." Lauren said. I shook my head, "Sorry ladies not everyone forgives no good ass niggas." I said rolling my eyes.

(Dave pov)

I had almost caught a headache hearing Odell talk about how fine Taylor was looking. It was true though she looked fine as hell. I missed her so much. "Damn Odell you disrespectful as fuck, you know her nigga here, in your face and you still talking about Tay like he isn't." Nipsey said.

"My bad my nigga, she single. And she getting every inch tonight." He said watching her like a hawk. I stood up, feeling my blood boil. "Aye chill." Fab said. "She ain't single nigga. Miss me with that bullshit." I said. Odell chuckled, "Looks like you already missing enough things." Odell clapped back at me.

"Dell?" I looked up and saw Tay. Her bodysuit was hugging her. "What's up baby girl?" He replied. A slight blush appeared on her cheeks as he pulled her onto his lap. Emily sat beside Fab and Lauren sat in Nipsey lap. Taylor whispered something in Odells ear making him smile.

"Hey we don't do that whispering shit." Nipsey said looking at the two. I chuckled, "You don't do a lot of shit but oh well." Taylor said, full of attitude. "Yo...Man Dave getcha girl. I told you she too reckless at the mouth." Fab said. Taylor got off of Odells lap and threw her water in Fabs face. "Taylor!" Emily yelled in disbelief.

"Shut your dust ass up, looking like a deer in headlights. It's so sad that your mom didn't swallow you when she had the chance to." She said to Fab who was being held back by security guards. "Why would you do this? Especially on his birthday!" Emily yelled. "I'm sorry I don't like controlling bastards who can't be faithful. Odell take me home before I shoot these hoes." Taylor said, holding Odells hand.

"Your just a little bitter bitch, mad cause Dave got his baby mama pregnant again while you can't carry a baby." Fab said as he began fuming. "At least when I do have a kid it'll be by my husband. And I won't be waiting til I'm damn near 60 for a ring." She said flipping us all off.

Odell picked her up before she could charge at fab. She grabbed her heel and chucked it at Fab but he moved and it his Nipsey. I grabbed Nipsey before be could get up."Leave it alone." I said shaking my head.

__________________

I laid beside Odell watching him as we slowly drifted off to sleep after getting my back broken. "I appreciate you Odell." I said lowly. "I know ma. You been telling me every day." He said chuckling. "Can you be real with me for a second?" I asked. He popped open one eye looking at me.

"Do I seem bitter?" I asked once he opened both of his eyes. "You want me to be honest?" Odell asked. I nodded waiting on his feedback.

Tbc
__________________

Lets talk, do you think Taylor is bitter?
Do you think Daves friends are messy?
Do you think Odelk was being disrespectful by talking about Taylor in front of her ex?
Do you think Dave should have jumped in and told his friends to chill?
Was Fab wrong for putting Taylor's business out there like that?