One More Time (End)

(Ashley Pov)
I wiped my tears as I read the text Odell had sent me. He was upset once everything came spilling out about Keith and I, but he still checked up on me from time to time. To sum up the essay, he forgives me and does actually want to continue being with me. He wants to be the best step-dad ever. Once I finished reading it, I saw that my instagram notifications were going crazy. I clicked and saw that Odell had posted a picture I sent him from my photoshoot.

********

I inhaled the scent that I had missed so much the past 5 months. Odell kissed my forehead before walking inside the house. "I missed you like hell Ashley." I looked down at my feet as my cheeks began to heat up. I don't know if the baby was moving around or if it was the butterflies. "I missed you too. I really am sorry. I know you said to stop apologizing it's just hard, I-" My words began to get lodged in my throat as the tears blurred my eyes.

Before I knee it I was being engulfed in a hug again. "Ashley, no matter what, don't apologize for this gift that you've prayed for since before I knew you. You don't need to be crying, the book I read said that babies can feel their mothers emotions." I sighed and took deep breaths trying to calm down. I can't believe I'm over here ugly crying like my mother just beat my ass for eating her sunday leftovers.

"This should be our gift." I said sniffling. "It's still our gift. I'm here. My shit is in the car, I don't plan on going anywhere. You took me back after I did you wrong. Who the fuck would I be if I didn't do the same for you." He said wiping the stray tears.

I remembered when I found out about him cheating on me with his ex Poly or as I call her Poly Pocket or Polynomial. I avoided him for about a month. Even taking a trip to Brazil to forget about it. I was close to getting over him but he popped up in my hotel room. I don't know how to this day but, it's whatever.

********
I laughed as Ben started dancing. Everyone was surrounding him watching his moves. Soon Jordan, Algee, Odell, Kevin, Dom and Keith began dancing too. I was happy my ex and my current were cool. As Look Alive changed to Nice for What my girls came out on to the dance floor. Me, Kaylan, my best friend Briana, Normani, Pepi and Georgie all yelled Drake's lyrics at the top of our lungs. "Nice for what to these niggas!" Me and Pepi yelled in Odell and Keiths faces. Pepi and Keith were dating now. And I am totally here for it.

Pepi and I walked into the photobooth together. We laughed as we made funny faces and the flash went off numerous times before we were ready. We stepped out seeing our men waiting and joking around. I rubbed my stomach as I felt my baby moving around. "He's getting hyped up from all this partying." Pepi said rubbing my stomach too. I nodded, my baby shower was overly lit. I'm happy I let Kaylan and Jordan plan it.

"This is fun and all but now we just need him to come on out." Odell said. I nodded, "I'm ready for him to come out."

*********

I admired my sons face as he slept peacefully

I admired my sons face as he slept peacefully. He was angelic, he was everything I could have asked for and then some. Odell and Keith have been trading off for the last 4 days that we've been home. Giving me some time to rest. Tyriq (pronounced Ty-reek) already resembled his father. I kissed his small hand that was curled around my pinky. Odell turned over and looked at us. "Sorry if I woke you up." He shook his head and sat up seeing Tyriq sleeping. "Let me put him to sleep." He said getting up.

*********
I watched as Tyriq began crying. "Keith you have to feed him while holding him. He likes feeling body to body contact." Keith picked Tyriq up and finished feeding him. "Ashley, I'm happy we made him. I can't see anyone else having my kids." He said looking at me. I shook my head, "Well get your eyes checked cause he's the only one we having together." I said putting my hand on my hip. "It's like that? I wanted a little girl too." He said smirking. "Nope that time has passed. I'm all Beckham." I said holding up the huge rock on my finger. Keith nodded, and began burping Tyriq. "We'll be one big, blended family." I nodded, "It takes a village..." I said as Tyriq started spitting up on Keith's shoulder.

*******

The end of that mini series. I'm not that good at ending imagines as you see. 😂 And you may see a bit of babies in this imagine book. Your girl having serious baby fever but don't want kids any time soon. Anyways who should I do next? I was thinking Mr.Luke James but I don't know.