Shadow in the Wind (Part 2)

I woke up in a huge bed, so off rip I knew I wasn't at home. I sat up looking around. Everything was white. The bed, the walls, the floor, everything. I began thinking I was in a insane asylum, I've never seen anything so white, bright and clean. I looked to the side and saw the ocean. It looked abnormally bright and blue. Like the ocean you see in pictures taken from exotic places. I felt hypnotized, I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I got out of bed and walked to the mirror, I saw that I had on a white, short,silk night gown on. My hair was neatly slicked back into a ponytail. I never could get my slick back so perfect. I reached back and touched my curly ponytail in awe.

I was scared, and shocked

I was scared, and shocked. Not even the type where you'd be freaking out. But more so, the type of scared and shocked where you're calm, quiet and confused. I began walking towards the balcony to get a better view of the ocean when a man just appeared out of nowhere. I screamed and fell back on my ass. He smiled showing off his teeth. This is the same man from earlier. Who the hell is he? What the hell is he?

"I didn't mean to scare you." He said calmly. I took multiple deep breaths trying to calm down. "Where am I?" I asked. "You are where you belong." He said. I shook my head, "I belong at home, with my daughter. I have school to attend, I don't even know who you are. You fucking creep! Take me home, Now!" I said backing up. "I'm a lot of things, but I am not a servant or a genie, therefore those wishes, won't come true with me. But as far as being home, this is your home now. As far as your daughter goes...don't worry about her." He said with a smirk.

I got up and ran up behind him pushing him. "Where is my daughter?!" I yelled pounding his back with my closed fist. All of a sudden, I was flung across the room when he lifted his hand. I landed on the coffee table in front of the couch. I groaned as I rolled over, tears filled my eyes, feeling my back begin to ache. I looked up at him as he ran over frantically, "Don't put your hands on me. Period. I'm sorry. Are you ok?" He said to me. I sat up slowly and scooted away from him. "Where is my baby?" I said before wiping my tears.

(20 minutes later)

I followed the guards on the beach. Down by the shore, I saw my daughter playing with another little girl and a woman. "Kiara!?" I yelled. She looked up and ran over to me. "Mama!" She yelled hugging me. I knelt down to her level and kissed her face a million times. The wind blew her hair in her face, but I swiped it away. I inspected her from head to toe making sure she was okay. "What's wrong mama?" She asked looking at me. "We're going home baby. Okay?" I told her kissing her cheek. "Ok mama." I was so happy she was pass the phase where she would ask about everything. Now If I tell her something she says ok and keeps it moving.

"Don't say that to her. You two are staying here. This is your home now." The man said again. "To hell with you, me and my baby are going home." I told him, getting in his face. He smirked and placed his hand on my hip. "Keep telling yourself that baby." He said. "Daddy! Come see what Me and Kiara made!" The other child yelled. He winked at me before walking towards his child. "That is beautiful baby, you girls did amazing." I pulled Kiara's hair into a bun before getting her hand and walking away. I didn't know where we were, but we were going home. Soon a big gate appeared in front of us, I pressed the open button and walked out. Soon we came up to a town, it was bright and full of people. I was amazed, everything looked beautiful.

"Mama I'm tired of walking." Kiara whined. I looked down at her before leading her into a small restaurant. As soon as we walked in, the people inside fell to their knees as if they were praying. "Our queen has came to bless us with her beauty. Princess Kiara, may you be as amazing as your mother." One man said crawling over to us and kissing our feet. We stepped back and looked at each other confused. "Um you must have us confused with someone. We aren't a queen and princess. We do-" "Excuse my wife, she is suffering a bit from amnesia. You can get up." The man said from behind us. "Mama I'm hungry." Kiara said tugging at my dress. "Riley, Give my ladies two taquitos each, extra cheesy." He ordered. "Yes Christopher, my king." Riley said.

I felt my side get pinched, I squealed and moved forward. I looked at this man, Christopher, he pointed to a empty table. I sat down in a chair with Kiara on my lap. "Who said you could leave?" He whispered. "You don't own me and you damn sure aren't my dad. So I do what I want." He shook his head, "You can't leave without security, the streets aren't safe for you, you are royalty." He said. "Stop saying that, I'm not, we're not. we live in Miami, that's where we were born. Take us back and leave us alone." I demanded him. "You don't understand." He said shaking his head. "Well shit please explain! Because you're saying and doing shit, I don't understand and with all honesty your annoying the living hell out of me. So get to talking or get to walking!" I yelled standing up. Kiara sat in my seat covering her ears, I try my best not to curse in front of her or argue but she knows if I do to ignore me.

Chris looked around before standing up and slapping the living shit out of me. I flopped on the floor, Kiara dropped down and held my head to her chest. Riley ran over and gave Chris our food. "Do not ever raise your voice to me. I am your king and I do not mind reminding you of that." I rubbed Kiara's arm while she cried. "Mama, I wanna go home! I want daddy!" She cried. I pulled her into my chest while she shook. I rocked her trying to calm her down, before she had a panic attack. "It's ok baby. Calm down." I said. "Take them to the car." Chris ordered his guards, they immediately picked us up and carried us to the car. I need answers to what was going on, I needed them quickly.

tbc