Props To My Ex (Part 2)

(Y/N pov)

I rubbed Roro's side as she cried more. Soon enough the doctor quickly popped it in place causing her to scream. I quickly held her other arm so she wouldn't move. Chris, his mother and his Wendy Williams shaped baby mama was outside talking.

After a while, Royalty was knocked out. They wrapped her arm and gave me her prescription of pain killers before I picked her up and walked out. Chris ran over to us, "Is she good?" I nodded, "Her arm was broken so they popped it back in place. Here's her prescription." I said handing it to Joyce. I put Royalty in Chris's arms before waking Ari up and walking out.

Ari walked towards the driver side, "Oh hell no. Getcha ass to the other side." I said. "Why?" She said confused as all hell. "Why? Your ass was just knocked out, I don't trust you driving. I'm sorry but my life matters." I said pointing to the passenger side. "You mean your baby's life matters." She said sticking her tounge out. I flipped her off before opening my door.

"Hey Y/N wait!" I looked up and saw Chris running up to me. "What is it?" I said trying to contain my annoyance. Don't judge me, I'm still bitter. "Can you do me a favor, until Royaltys arm heals?" I crossed my arms, "What?" Nia walked up behind him with her arms crossed.

"Can she stay with you for a little while? I'm starting tour, Nia had to work, Mama is coming with me." I gave him the Nick Young face.

" I gave him the Nick Young face

"Nia doesn't work. That's a known fact. She hosts one club every once in a while. Your mother doesn't work, she models fashion Nova on Instagram, so what's stopping them from keeping her?" Chris gave me a look.

 "She wants you

"She wants you."He said. At that moment I saw Roro peeking from behind the car. I smiled at her and she giggled."Roro?" I questioned, she poked her head out. "Yes?" She said softly. "Front and center." She walked around and stood infront of me. "Is there something you want to ask me?" I asked. She nodded slowly. "Speak up baby girl." I instructed. She tends to shy away from asking for what she wants and I've been trying to get her to speak up and speak for herself.
"Can I stay with you while daddy is gone?" She asked lowly.

"I'll come get you in the morning, ok?" She smiled and nodded. "Um, I'll drop her off. I gotta go pass your place anyway." Chris said. I thought for a second, "You don't even know where I live." I said as my eyebrows knitted together. "Oh, well, you can send me your address." He said ribbing Royaltys head.

"I'll dm you." I said, "No. Just text me." I shook my head, "I don't have your number." He pulled out his phone, "Give me yours. I mean, I gotta be able to call and check on my baby." He said handing it to me.

____________________

I rolled out of bed and ran into my bathroom. My dinner from last night was now swimming in the toilet. "Honey, you want me to get you something?" Ari asked as she put on her earrings. I shook my head, "I'm good." I managed to get out before hunching over, spilling my guts again.
I heard the doorbell ring. It had to be Chris. "Go!" I told Ari.

(Chris pov)

"Let me know if she has a boyfriend. I'll call after rehearsals ok?" I said to Royalty as I put her hair up into a bun. Ari opened the door, rushing out. "Hey, I have to go, she's upstairs, first door on the right." Ari informed us as she ran to her car.

"Have a good day!" Roro said waving. I nudged her forward a bit and she pushed me before running inside. "Imma get you lil girl." I said following. She ran up the stairs but I stopped by the kitchen bar. It was a envelope from the Pregnancy crisis center with Y/N name on it.

It had already been opened so I decided to take a peek. It said how far along she was and when to go back for a check up, then the next page had the days they did abortions. It had Y/N date for her to get one as next week. I walked upstairs with the paper in my hand and saw Royalty putting Y/N hair into a ponytail as she threw up.

"Morning sickness kicking your ass huh?" I said. She looked over to me before looking at the paper on my hand. Her eyes widened but she didn't have time to say a word before throwing up again.

Tbc