Robby

A/N at this point, Hope is 7 years old.

Hopes P.O.V

"There you go Lily, you look prettier now," I said to my doll that I had just dressed up in a pink tutu and leotard.

I enjoyed playing with my dolls, I used to get lonely, but now I have Toby. Toby is a little boy that is my age, he is very pale, and his eyes are often red, as if he had been crying, and he had dark brown hair. Nobody else can see him, everybody says that it is just an imaginary friend, but he is real, he speaks to me.

"Hope, lunch is ready," Aunt Bekah called up the stairs.

"Coming!" I called back to her.

I raced down the stairs to get my lunch.

"Yummy, noodles," I said smiling and aunt Bekah laughed.

"Yep, your favourite," she replied.

I started eating my yummy noodles, and then Toby walked in the kitchen, his eyes were red again.

"Hey Toby, are you okay?" I said to him and he nodded his head. He came and sat next to me, and Aunt Bekah sat opposite me.

"Who is Toby?" She asked me.

"I told you, he is my friend, he is sitting next to me right now," I explained.

Bekah looked beside me and she shook her head

"There's nobody there, Hope," she said and then she got up and started to call somebody.

"Hello? klaus? I need to speak to you," she said in the phone.

Klaus? that name sounds familiar.

"So, Toby, are you sure you are okay?" I asked Toby.

All of a sudden, Toby started weeping and before I can ask him whats up he disappeared.

"Toby? where have you gone?" I asked looking around but he was nowhere to be seen. That was strange?

Aunt Bekah came back into the kitchen, not on the phone anymore.

"Has Toby gone now?" she asked me.

"Yep. He just disappeared!" I told her.

She nodded, a doubtful expression on her face, and then we started chatting whilst I still ate my noodles.

"Somebody's coming," I told Bekah and she looked confused for a moment. Then the doorbell rang.

"Told you," I said simply and started eating my noodles.

Rebekah's P.O.V

I Was chatting to Hope for a little bit whilst she ate her noodles.

"Somebody's coming." she told me out of the blue.

What? What does she mean somebody is coming? Whats up with her? Then, all of a sudden, the doorbell rang. How did she know somebody was coming.

"Told you," she stated simply and then carried on eating her noodles.

We knew that Klaus child would be part witch, but we didn't expect her to have physic abilities at age 7! I wonder about Toby aswell, I wonder if he is a ghost? I wonder if Hope can see ghosts... NO! Toby is just her imaginary friend, all kids have imaginary friends don't they?

I snapped out of my thoughts and went to get the door. I opened the door and was very surprised to see klaus!

"Klaus?" I asked him, shocked.