School dominos and frozen:)

Hopes P.O.V

I woke up the next day, it was Monday, which meant I had to go to school. I am in grade 2 and my teachers and friends are really nice. We get to wear our own clothes, so I put on a white t-shirt with a red heart on it, with red leggings.

"Hope! Are you nearly ready?" Bekah called up the stairs.

"Yep!" I called back to her. Because my hair was wavy from my braids yesterday, I let if fall down my back and put in a little clip to the side.

I raced down stairs to see Bekah waiting for me,

"Morning sweetie, I've made you breakfast," she told me smiling.

"Thanks," I said and sat at the table.

Bekah made me PANCAKES! I grabbed the jar of Nutella and smothered it all over my pancakes.

"Yum in my tum!" I said and Rebekah chuckled.

After I ate my pancakes, I put on my denim jacket and my red converse (again) and headed out the door.

I hopped into Bekahs white Porsche, and we made our way to school, listening to some music along the way.

We got to the school in about, 5 minutes and I said my goodbyes to Bekah,

"See you at 3," she said giving me a quick hug and then leaving.

I walked into school and then Kaysie, my best friend, came up to me.

"Hope! Hey!" she said with a big smile.

"Hey Kaysie!" I greeted her,returning the smile. Kaysie was happy and bubbly, she had brown hair and often wore it in two pony tails.

"Come on, lets get to class!" she said.

For first lesson, we did some history, history was my best subject because Bekah often taught me some stuff, I had no idea how she knew so much history though!

Rebekah's P.O.V

"Klaus?" I asked through the phone.

"Hello little sister, I am outside your house now," he said.

Hm. Well that's not creepy at all...

I put the phone down and went to open the door, and there Klaus was standing.

"Hello, sister," he said grinning.

"Hey Nik," I replied.

Me and Nik was sitting in the living room, he always visits quite often, to ask me how Hope is doing.

"Want anything to drink?" I asked him.

"Well, do you have any blood?" he asked me.

"Yeah, in the basement," I said and headed down the basement. I had to keep the blood bags in the basement, the place where Hope can't find them.

I grabbed a bag for myself and one for Nik. I used my vampire speed to get back up to Klaus and tossed him the blood bag.

"So, Hope has developed some physic powers I see," Klaus said, throwing the now empty blood bag on the floor.

"Indeed. I was chatting with her, and then she sensed somebody coming, and then you knocked on the door..." I explained to him.

"Hmm." He said thinking.

"I think it is best, if she doesn't know that she is a witch, I think that the longer we keep it a secret , the better." Klaus told me. I understood what he meant, if Hope finds out she is a witch, she will be really confused. Also, we will then have to explain everything about vampires, witches , werewolves and hybrids, and she doesn't need all that!