You're gonna be one sorry stalker

Hopes P.O.V

"HOPE?! What is it?!" Bekah shrieked.
"I-I. Bad dream," I cried, tears running down my face. I was shaking with fear, what just happened?
Bekah hugged me tightly whilst I cried into her, clinging on to her. Suddenly, Elijah, my mom and my dad entered.
"What happened?!" My mom screeched and I immediately ran up to her and squeezed her into a tight hug.
"Baby are you okay?" She asked worried.
"Rebekah, what happened?" Dad asked sternly.
"She had a bad dream," Bekah replied.
"What happened?" My mom asked softly. I took a few shaky deep breaths.
"T-there were three witches... And o-one of them slit your throat," I sobbed.
Everybody froze and looked at each other, worry on their faces. Oh dear God, what secrets am I going to uncover now?
"What? What did I miss?" I asked confused and scared.
"Hope- what did these witches look like?" Elijah asked.
I furrowed my eyebrows, why was he asking me a question like this. I really don't want to re-live this awful nightmare... but I answered anyway.
"Well, there were two young looking ones, one with blonde hair and a brunette with large eyes. Then there was another one who looked a little older, she had red hair. The brunette... she's the one who slit your throat mom..." I cried.
Everybody froze again. What is happening? Why are they freezing? This is really scaring me now?
"Will somebody tell me what is happening?!" I shrieked.
"Do we tell her?" Rebekah asked.
"Of course you tell me! Why do you always question whether you should give me answers or not?! I deserve answers! Do you know what this feels like for me?! It's like a big bowl of spaghetti that is all tangled! Have you ever untangled spaghetti?!" I shrieked annoyed.
"Hope, we're just trying to protect you. Look at how much has happened in the first year of your life.." my dad told me.
I was about to argue, but then I furrowed my eyebrows.
"First year of my life?" I asked.
Everybody looked at each other again, I'm so tired of all these secrets. Secrets secrets secrets. Whisper Whisper Whisper.
"Klaus!" My mom hissed.
"We need to tell her." Bekah said.
I was growing impatient now, I felt like I was going to explode. I was like a time bomb, ticking... ticking...ticking
"Hope, I think you should sit down..." my dad started.
"Are you sure about this?" My mom asked and everybody nodded.
"Okay... so Hope... basically..." my dad started, pausing every two seconds not knowing how to say whatever he was trying to say.
"The only way to say this is that you're not actually thirteen years old." he said finally.
I raised my eyebrow, what is he talking about?
"Erm... I think I know how old I am." I laughed lightly.
Not thirteen years old? What on earth is he talking about?
"No... you don't. You are not thirteen years old. You are technically only one year old." my dad explained.
I shook my head.
"You're acting crazy." I muttered.
Why is he saying these things? Is he just trying to confuse me? Trying to make me actually explode.
"Hope, I'm sorry, but it's true." Bekah said.
I shook my head.
"No! No it's not! It's not even possible!" I exclaimed.
"I've been compelling you. I've been compelling you every time that I see you aging, I compel you to think you have had a year of your life, when actually it has only been a month..." Bekah said.
I shook my head frantically, my brain was hurting.
"No! You're lying! You're lying!" I shrieked.
"I'm sorry, Hope. But we're not lying." My dad told me.
My brain was really hurting.
"How would this even be possible?!" I asked confused.
"You're special, you were born a hybrid. You grew quickly, quicker than normal children do. It must have something to do with your vampire, werewolf and witch genetics. Within one year, you physically look-" elijah started to explain.
"By special you mean freak?" I asked,a tear escaping my eye but I quickly wiped it away.
"No. Not at all..." he said.
"I have proof that you are all lying to me. I have proof that you are all trying to make me confused and make me explode. Kaysie. Kaysie is my human best friend, we grew up together. We have been best friends for ages. Are you going to tell me Kaysie is 'special' too?" I exclaimed.
Bekah hesitated,
"No... they are two different people. You were once best friends with a little blonde girl called Kaysie, that was in Boston. Then we moved to New York and coincidentally there was a blonde girl called Kaysie in your school. That's the Kaysie you know now. The Kaysie in Boston will probably only be eight years old still. So I compelled you to think that New York Kaysie was the same person as Boston Kaysie." Bekah explained.
My eyes brimmed with tears. My whole life has been a lie. All of my memories are not real. Rebekah has been tampering with my mind my whole life. My whole life? What am I talking about? I've hardly had a life, I'm apparently only one year old.
"So.. how old am I now?" I asked, many mixed emotions running through my head.
They all thought for a moment,
"Fifteen, physically." Bekah answered.
I gasped, last I knew I was thirteen, I have aged two years! How had I not noticed?!
"And, the dream you had... that was what happened on the first day of your life.." Elijah said.
"The baby in your dream... that was you. Them witches wanted to kill you, because of your grandmother, Esther. Esther ordered these witches to kill you. Marcel came and saved the day, just as the brunette witch was about to kill you. This is why you have had to live with Rebekah all of these years, because the witches will keep coming back to kill you. So... we told everybody that you died, so that you wouldn't be in danger. " My mom explained to me.
My eyes widened.
"B-but... this is so messed up!" I cried.
"I hope that you understand. Everything that we have done... was to protect you. We have been lying to protect you." my dad told me softly.
I shook my head, crying.
"I understand you wanting to protect me... but how could you just compel away my memories?! Messing with my mind so that All of my life is one big fat lie!" I cried.
"I'm so sorry we had to lie.." my mom began.
"Believe me, it was hard having to compel you all this time." Bekah told me.
"Believe you? I don't even know what to believe anymore." I said shaking my head and then I ran down the hall into my bedroom. So, on the first day of my life I almost died... until this unknown Marcel guy came to the rescue. I wonder if I will ever get to thank him... I sat down in the middle of the room on the floor. Everything was so weird, crazy. I'm mixed up in this supernatural world, it's crazy! I just... I wish I could enjoy my life again. I feel like all I am doing lately is discovering secrets that I didn't know about myself.
I decided that I wanted to go out, so I picked out some clothes. It's a bit weird deciding to go out at four o'clock in the morning, but I need to get out of this prison. I wore a pair of burgundy high waisted jeans and a black cropped t-shirt. I also wore a pair of black suade heels and a leather jacket, with my hair loose and wavy. I noticed when I looked in the mirror that I did look older. I don't know how I didn't realise earlier. Then again, my appearance has been the last thing on my mind lately.
"Where are you going?" My dad asked me.
"Out." I replied in a sharp tone
"At 4am?" He asked.
"Yep." I nodded walking past him but he grabbed my arm
"It's dangerous, Hope. If people know who you are-" he started.
"I'm not going to tell people who I am." I snapped.
He sighed,
"You-"
"Just give me some space!" I yelled.
I stormed past him and slammed the door on my way out. I am just so sick and tired of people telling me what to do. Stuck in that house like it's a prison! Heck, it is a prison. I still can't believe that I didn't even notice that I was three years older! However, I smiled and breathed in the cool, fresh air. It's good to be free, I thought. My heels clicked on the ground as I walked across the pavement. The air was cold and frosty and the wind was blowing. It was dark, but the street lamps were glowing, making it easy to see.
There was nobody around as far as I could see, I didn't expect there to be at 4am. I was glad that I chose to wear jeans, it was chilly outside. I shivered slightly, I should have put a warmer coat on, I thought to myself. I passed several shops that had the shutters down, signifying that they're closed. I came across the café place I was in with Davina the other day and noticed that it opens at 05:30, I checked the time on my phone and it was 04:30. I sighed, it doesn't open for another hour. I walked a little bit more, but then suddenly, I heard a whoosh of air behind me. I turned around but there was nothing there. I narrowed my eyes but shrugged it off. I walked a little more but then I heard it again. Somebody was following me, but every time I turned around nobody was there.
"Whoever is there, if you don't stop you're going to be one sorry stalker!" I yelled out. I was slightly afraid, it's dark, cold and now there is a creepy stalker foll-
I was broke out of my train of thoughts when I was suddenly pushed up against a wall by my throat, suffocating my airways. In front of me was a man.... no not a man, a vampire! He had purple veins around his eyes and was baring his fangs at me. He smirked whilst still baring his fangs,
"Now what is a pretty little girl doing roaming the streets at this time?" He asked in a patronizing way.
I returned the smirk at him, the best smirk I could do whilst having my airways cut off,
"Now what is an ugly old man doing on this planet?" I asked. He hissed but then I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He dropped my throat and I dropped onto the ground, gasping for air. As soon as I got oxygen back into my lungs, I seen the vampire standing above me. Still on the floor, I backed away from him scared. He doesn't fight fair, he is standing up, he has an advantage, I thought in my head. He smirked as he seen fear in my eyes, and he walked towards me. He leant down to me and grabbed my hair, dragging me across the floor.
I screamed, throwing my fist up and punching him in the face. He let go of my hair, leaving me enough time to stand up. He hissed angrily at me, then at vampire speed he had hold of my throat again, holding me against the wall yet again. I was just about to use my magic to crush his skull or something like that, but then suddenly, he turned grey. Literally. He turned all grey and veiny, just like.... Lexi did. I then realised that a stake was pierced through his heart. He dropped to the ground, dead, making me drop to the ground and once again gasp for air. I breathed some oxygen into my lungs. I looked up so that I could see who saved me by staking that vampire in the heart. My eyes widened and I gasped as I seen the person that saved me... again. He was the man in my dream... the one who killed the brunette who was about to stab the baby in my dream- the brunette who was about to stab me in my dream. Marcel I'm sure his name is.
"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He asked,crouching down beside me.
I slowly backed away worried, but then I thought
Why should I be afraid of this guy? This guy saved my life when I was born.
He held out his hand to me and I took it as he helped me up.
"Thanks.." I mumbled.
He flashed me a brilliant white smile,
"No problem."
Then he frowned slightly,
"What are you doing roaming the streets at this time anyway?" He asked.
"I- I just really needed some space. Freedom, fresh air," I said breathing in the fresh air.
He smiled at me, curiosity in his eyes.
"Would you like to join me for some coffee?" He asked.
I was about to tell him that no shops are open yet, but then I heard the shutter of the café I passed before open. That was a quick hour, I thought. I grinned at him,
"Sure."
We entered the bright lighted café, the smell of coffee drifting towards me.
"Two coffees please." Marcel ordered to the woman behind the counter.
"Sure." she said with a cheery voice and a grin on her face.
She was either a very good actor, or she was just generally jolly.
I was about to get some money out of my purse, but Marcel stopped me.
"Please, it's on me." He told me politely.
I smiled and thanked him. He was being really kind. I decided not to bring up the first day of my life, the fact that he saved me from a witch who was seconds away from killing me.
We sat down in a booth together, and I sipped the delicious coffee. I needed this. I was tired, but sleep is the not the most important thing on my mind.
"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Marcel," he told me.
"I'm Hope." I smiled, looking into his eyes.
I swear his eyes widened slightly, but then he turned normal again. Weird.
"You're new around here then?" He asked me.
"Yep. Is it that obvious?" I asked.
"Well, I would recognise a pretty face." he said.
I blushed slightly but just laughed,
"Flirt."
He laughed along with me, he had a nice laugh..
Me and Marcel chatted, and I lost count on how many coffees he bought me. It was for a good cause, like I said, I need coffee. I am hardly sleeping lately.
"You can sure drink a lot of coffee." Marcel told me.
"Seven tenths of my body is made up of caffeine, I have to maintain a consistent level." I grinned. He laughed at me.
"So, how come you don't seem shocked about that guy who tried to eat you?" He asked me a short while later.
"Well, I know about all of that stuff." I replied.
He raised his eyebrows,
"You do?"
I nodded,taking a sip of my coffee.
"Are you going to tell me why you were roaming the streets at 4am? Why you needed some space?" He asked.
Damn, he asks a lot of questions, I thought.
"It's just- you think you know people, and then they surprise you. Lies. You find out about the lies they have been telling. You find out things... I found out some things, and once you know something, you can't un-know it." I said whilst looking into my coffee. I looked up and seen Marcel looking at me, listening to my every word. It was nice for somebody to listen to me.
I was looking into his chocolate brown eyes as he looked into mine. He looked like he was trying to figure something out, then he spoke,
"Well, I guess the truth always comes out, one way or another." He said nodding. I agreed with him on that.

~~~
I'm back bitches.

*gasp* I updated. I was going to stop writing this book, but I missed it so I decided to come back to it.:)

It's been two months, I know I know, I'm a terrible, awful person.. but I'm working on it.

Thank you to anybody that has not given up on my book and still votes and comments and reads it, it really means a lot, it is much appreciated.

OMG THE 100 ANKAJSMXNUSIWOQLLIHVOOWJW

THE 100 is one of my favourite TV shows (as well as TVD and The originals of course:D)

Bellamy is just so dreamy.
Octavia is just badass.
So is Lexa^^
Finn was annoying me but it was so FREAKING SAD:'(

* Who's your favourite and least favourite characters on the 100?
*Who's your favourite and least favourite characters in Vampire Diaries?
*Who's your favourite and least favourite characters in the originals?
*Who's your favourite and least favourite characters in pretty little liars?

Anyhoooo, anybody who is still reading thank you so much!:D
(I just remembered the clocks are going forward.....)

Anyhoo, I need to stop getting distracted because this authors note will never end otherwise so... bye penguins!

Bellamy Blame<3