Sad times

3rd Person P.O.V

Words couldn't describe how upset everybody was. Hayley was crouching over Hopes lifeless body, tears pouring down her cheeks,

"No Hope! My daughter please! Wake up, you can't be dead!" she cried.

Klaus felt like his heart had just been ripped out of his chest, he didn't care that he was crying in front of people, all that he cared about was the fact that he just watched his daughter get killed, and he couldn't do anything to stop it.

Tears were streaming down Rebekah's face, Hope was her niece that had been living with her all her life, and she just watched her evil father snap her neck as if it was a twig.

Elijah was staring at Hopes' lifeless body in shock, a tear rolling down his cheek. He wished he could have stopped it, that he could have saved her, she was just an innocent kid. Right now he just wanted to go and comfort Hayley.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" Klaus screamed at Mikael. To say Klaus was angry was an understatement,

Mikael laughed,

"Your in no position to threaten me Niklaus, and she got what was coming for her,"

"SHE IS JUST A KID!" Klaus bellowed.

"Correction, she was just a kid," Mikael corrected a smirk on his face.

Klaus growled rattling the chains that he was attached to.

"Niklaus don't anger him even more," Elijah said.

"Whats the point? He's already killed her, he can't hurt me much more than he already has," Klaus hissed, another tear rolling down his cheek.

Nobody responded, all you could hear was Hayley's sobs as she cried over Hopes body.

Hayley suddenly stopped crying, she wiped the tears from her eyes and stood up, turning around to Mikael.

"How could you?!" She raged.

She vamp sped across the room towards Mikael, pinning him against the wall and baring her fangs at him.

"HAYLEY STOP!" Elijah cried but she ignored him.

Mikael grabbed Hayley's wrist that was holding his throat and pushed her off him, then he threw her across the rooms.

"You're pretty strong," Mikael commented, rubbing his neck.

"Yeah, well I'm a hybrid now," she hissed, baring her fangs again. She was about to lunge at him again but stopped when she heard Elijah yell,

"HAYLEY NO! HE'LL KILL YOU!"

She turned her head to look at him,

"Please, for Hopes sake," he whispered.

More tears started falling down Hayley's face, she felt so guilty, she felt like it was her fault that her daughter died.

"Good girl, now Ember, I'm sure you can take on her as well whilst I deal with him can't you?" Mikael said smirking, referring to Klaus as him.

~meanwhile in Mystic Falls~

"Where is she?! I've looked everywhere?!" Damon screamed, punching the wall. He was currently in the living room of the boarding house, Stefan, Elena, Caroline, Jeremy, Ric, Jenna, and Bonnie were all there too.

"Damon calm down-" Elena started but he interrupted her.

"Don't tell me to calm down! There's a 12 year old girl who has been missing for over 24 hours now!" he snapped. He sighed, he was worried, shes just a kid, she could be lying dead in a gutter for all he knows. He shuddered at the thought, and not to mention Klaus would kill him if anything happens to her.