Poxy little hocus pocus witch

Caroline's P.O.V

I can't believe it! Klaus actually has a child! Her name is Hope and she seems really sweet. I can't help but wonder who the mother is though? I shrugged the thought away.

It's so exciting, and he came looking for me to look after her! It's a shock, but it's a good shock! I hope Bonnie and Elena are friendly with her.

Me and Hope drove over to Elena's house, where we will pick Elena and Bonnie up. We arrived and I beeped my horn, to let them know I was here, and they soon came rushing out.

"Caroline! Hey! " They called and came rushing up to the car.

Hopes P.O.V

The car soon came to a stop, and Caroline honked the car horn.

Soon, a small ebony skinned girl with black hair and olive green eyes came running out of the house, followed by a girl with long, brown, straight hair and really pretty brown eyes.

"Caroline! hey!" They called running towards the car, but then they stopped and stared at me when they seen me.

"Who is this?" the girl with the brown eyes asked Caroline.

"Elena, this is Hope, Hope this is Elena," Caroline introduced us.

Ah, so this is the person my dad tried killing in the sacrifice thing?

I shook Elena's hand, and I got an image. There were two of her, standing next to each other, like a mirror image.

I realised it must be because she's the doppleganger or dopplewench, whatever it's called, of that person mentioned in the diary called Katerina.

" And Bonnie, this is Hope, Hope this is Bonnie," Caroline introduced me to the girl with olive coloured eyes.

I shook hands with Bonnie, and suddenly, I felt a burst of energy flow through my veins, and by the look on Bonnie's face, I think she felt it too. Suddenly, a nearby tree burst into flames, startling me. I concentrated on the tree, and soon the flames died down and there was no trace of fire.

"W-what are you?" I stammered.

I had never felt something like that from shaking somebody's hand before.

"I'm a witch, and you obviously are too. Now the question is, who are you?" Bonnie asked narrowing her eyes at me.

"Well, Bonnie, Elena, meet Klaus' daughter, Hope" Caroline announced.

They stared wide-eyed at me and they froze, they just stood there, barely breathing.

"What?" they asked simultaneously.

"Surprise," I said sarcastically with jazz hands.

So then, me and Caroline had to explain everything to Bonnie and Elena all over again. I was beginning to get bored of this story, although I know I am going to be explaining it a lot more than this.

"So, let me get this straight. Your name is Hope, your Klaus' kid, you've lived with your aunt Rebekah all your life, and the first time you met your dad, he dropped you off at Damon's doorstep?" Elena asked when we were in Caroline's car. I was in the back with Bonnie and she was in the front with Caroline.

"Yep that pretty much sums everything up," I shrugged.

"But hope, what was that thing with Bonnie before, when you shook her hand, then the tree went on fire& stuff?" Caroline asked.

Oh, I forgot. Nobody knows that I'm a witch yet.

"Well, I'm a witch. I know pretty much everything about the supernatural world after reading Bekahs diaries," I replied.