Magic?

( A/N Hope is now 13 years old)

Hopes P.O.V

" Lets do something fun!" Kaysie screeched.

"Okay, lets, go on the roof!" I suggested and she jumped up with excitement. Kaysie was spending the day at my house because we are best friends. We have always been best friends since we was about, 5 years old, and we still are now that we're 13!

Me and Kaysie were now sitting on my house roof, chatting away, about music and stuff like that, until somebody interrupted us.

"Hey! Freaks!" somebody yelled to us from below. I looked down and it was Stacey from school, she thinks she is really popular, but she only has like, 2 friends, and everybody hates her. She has ginger hair, and is quite, whats the nicest way to put it... chubby?

"Oh sorry what was that? I don't speak IDIOT!" I yelled back down to her, she is so annoying, and I am very well known for standing up for myself.

I seen her face turn red in fury, and she was trying to think of something to say.

I heard Kaysie giggling next to me

"Come down here and face me yourself, you coward!" Stacey screamed at me, thinking she Is amazing.

"Fine then!" I yelled back to her, I'm a lot of things but I am NOT a coward!

I slid down the pipe that goes down the wall of my house, I felt like fireman Sam or something.

"You know, Hope, you're a weirdo," she said, smirking at how she thought that was hilarious.

I rolled my eyes at her "If I wanted a bitch, I would have bought a dog," I replied to her calmly but smugly.

Her face had now turned bright red with anger.

"You'll wish you hadn't said that," she told me.

"Oh yeah?" I asked her, smirking.

Then she grabbed an apple that her friend was holding and threw it, aiming for my head. I braced myself for being hit in the head, however, I looked up to see the apple had stopped in mid air.

Wait what? An apple frozen in the air?

I quickly grabbed the apple,

"I believe you dropped something." I told her calmly, but then I threw it really hard at her face, making her wobble then fall flat on her bum. Somebody might have a bruised face in the morning, but i don't care, she knows I don't like being messed with.

I heard Kaysie laughing her head off, who had been watching from the roof the whole time. Kaysie would have stepped in if it got out of hand, but she knows I can handle myself just fine.

I smiled smugly at Stacey, who then got up and started running away from me.

I was still wondering, how that apple froze in mid-air. Did I do that? No, don't be crazy Hope! But, I have been predicting some things lately, and then they happen, like the other day, I thought that

Rita Ora- I will never let you down will come on the radio, and it did, and I always sense somebody coming to our house, and then the doorbell rings...

I snapped out of my thoughts, and climbed back up the wall of my house, to get back onto the roof with Kaysie.

"OMG! Hope that was totally awesome!" Kaysie shrieked when I reached her.

"Yeah, I guess," I said, still thinking about the apple.

"Hey Kaysie, did you see it when the apple froze in mid- air?" I asked her. She nodded,