Alwayss watching

Hopes P.O.V

I opened my slowly and was unfamiliar with my surroundings. It was dark, but not dark enough that I couldn't see anything, it looked like I was in a graveyard or something. It was cold, and something about this place gave me the creeps. I rubbed my neck, it was really sore for some reason?
"Hello?! Anybody there?" I called out.
I had no idea where I was, or why I was here, and I was scared. I stood up and immediately felt immense pain in my head. I touched my head with my hand and felt blood. I looked at my hand that now had blood on it. I looked down and seen blood. I was covered in blood.
I walked around, still not knowing where I was. I ignored the pain that I felt in my head and all over my body, I could handle it.
"Hope," a voice said quietly from behind me.
I turned around quickly and was really shocked when I seen who it was.
"Lexi?" I whispered.
"The one and only," she smirked. For a few moments I just stared at her in confusion but then I jumped up from where I was lying on the ground and sprinted over to her, tackling her into a hug.
"How are you here? And where are we? How did I get here," I asked frantically.
"One question at a time," she said.
"Okay, we're on the other side..." she said.
The other side?
"Erm.. on the what?" I asked confused.
"It's basically, the supernatural purgatory," a new voice said behind me.
I jumped slightly and turned around to see a man I didn't recognise. He looked around 21ish, he had brown hair and dark brown eyes. He reminded me of somebody, but I couldn't quite place it.
"Who are you?" I asked warily backing up to Lexi.
"My name is Kol," he said, a mischievous smile on his face.
I gasped,
"Kol? As in..."
"Your uncle, yes, indeed," he interrupted me.
To say I was surprised is an understatement.
"And by supernatural purgatory you mean..." I trailed off.
"The place where supernatural creatures go when they die," he explained.
I gasped again,
"I-I'm dead?" I asked in shock, my eyes watering.
"Remember? Mikael... snapping your neck..." he said raising his eyebrows.
When he mentioned Mikaels name all memories flooded back to me, Getting kidnapped, Mikael killing Lexi, my dad chained up, meeting my mum and then being killed. I panicked
"Oh My God..." I murmured. There was silence for a few moments but then I couldn't keep it in any longer,
"OH MY GOD!" I screamed in frustration, setting a tree near by on fire.
"NO NO NO! THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING!" I screeched.
I looked up at Kol when I had calmed down who looked alarmed at my sudden outburst,
"Please! You've got to help me! Mikael is going to kill my dad! We need to save him! " I pleaded, looking at him with desperation.
"Relax, that's what I'm here for," he reassured me.
"You are?" I asked surprised, relaxing a bit.
"Yes I am... so remember when you were in that vampire bar the other day with Damon?" he asked.
"Erm.. how do you know that?" I asked warily.
"Basically I'm a ghost, I can see everything that goes on, but you can't see or hear me," He explained.
"That's not important right now," Lexi said coming towards us.
"Back to the point... Damon fed you his blood to heal you..." Kol said.
"Your point...?" I said, urging him to carry on.
"Yeah, well he fed you quite a lot of his blood, and when you died... you still had his blood in your system, and you know what that means, don't you?" he explained to me.
It took me a few moments to process what he said, and when I realised what he meant shock coursed through me,
"So... I... I'm going to turn into a vampire?" I stuttered.
"Well, yeah... or you can take the other option..." Kol said a smirk on his face.
"Other option?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.
"Yeah, well you see, I've been here for a while now, and I happen to know a witch that owes me a favour, she knows a spell that will allow you to return as a human, well, a witch even," Kol explained.
Wow, I thought.
"Why are you helping me?" I asked tilting my head to the side.
He smirked, "Well, your my niece, and seeing as though I'm dead, we're never going to be able to play awesome pranks on people, so I figured, I may as well help my niece out,"
I laughed at the part where he mentioned pranks, I grinned at him,
"Any more questions?" he asked.
"Yes actually, how did I end up here if I was killed in that room?" I asked.
"Your body is still in that room, this is your spirit," he replied.
"Ah, and one more question," I said grinning.
"Fire away," he sighed.
"Whats do you think about sloths?" I asked grinning.
He rolled his eyes at me but chuckled slightly.
"Anymore questions?" he asked raising an eyebrow.
"Nope." I answered. There was silence for a few moments, but then I couldn't take it anymore, I flung myself on to Kol, giving him a huge hug, holding on to him tightly.
"Thanks so much Kol," I murmured.
He didn't respond at first, but then he hugged me back, after a few minutes he pulled back,
"It's time, now go kick some ass," Kol told me smirking.
"Oh, and by the way, your head won't hurt as much when you get back to... the real world." he told me.
I wiped away the tear that I was unaware of rolling down my cheek and smirked at him. I was going to kick some ass.
"We'll be watching," Kol said.
"Alwayss watching," Lexi said, sounding like roz in monsters inc. 'I'm watching you Wazowski, always watching'
I giggled, I gave them both another quick hug.
"Thanks again for everything," I thanked them.
Now, it's time to go save my family.

~~~~

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

EVEN I GOT SO EXCITED WATCHING THIS! KOL!KOL!KOL!KOL!KOL!KOL!KOL!KOL! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
ASDFGHJKL!
I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH AHH!
JUST LIKE I LOVE ELIJAH!
AND KLAUS

And breathe....

Hope you guys like this chapter, please comment your thoughts... or not, go eat some bread instead.
Bread is erm.. good?:)

See yas I don't really feel like a big authors note is needed so...

TTFN<3