Bad dream?

Hopes P.O.V.

"Niklaus it's me, I'm here, I'm real, I'm flesh and blood," the man said stepping forward, making my dad take a step back.
"No! You're not! You're dead! You're in my imagination!" he screamed back, making me flinch slightly. I kept my mouth shut, I didn't want to say anything that I'm not supposed to say.
"It's not your imagination. Esther managed to bring me back from the other side when she came back," he explained.
My eyes widened, as well as my dads,
"E- Esthers back?!" My dad screeched, and I sensed worry in his voice.
"You didn't know?" the man said raising his eyebrow.
"I- I- Hope, come on, we have to go," my dad said quickly holding my hand,
"Niklaus please, let me help you," the man said, however my dad ignored him and picked me up into his arms, taking us back home, I was so confused, and slightly scared too.

"ELIJAH!" My dad yelled when we got back, and he appeared almost instantly.
"What is it?" He asked worriedly, but he seemed to relax slightly when he seen me. Silence, my dad seemed to be stuck for words.
"Dad, who was that man?" I asked tilting my head to the side.
"T-that was my.. father, my real father.." he said staring at nothing.
Mine and Elijah's eyes widened,
"W-what? I thought he was dead!" Elijah gasped.
"And that brings us to our next problem, Esther," my dad said.
Elijah looked tense,
"What about her?" he asked.
"She's back," me and my dad said in unison.
"No... no she can't be," he said furrowing his eyebrows together.
Bekah then appeared,
"I-is she really back?" she gasped and my dad nodded. There was a moment of silence
"We need to watch our backs, she'll have a plan, wanting to kill us again, and if that plan doesn't work, she'll have a plan B, and C, and you get how the alphabet works. You know mother is always prepared," Dad explained.
"And Hope, you stay with one of us at all times," Elijah told me.
"Okay," I sighed, but I knew it was for the best, Esther sounds.. dangerous.
Suddenly a door slammed, and all her heads snapped in the direction, and then my Dad and Bekah disappeared to investigate.
I listened closely,
"Oh Hayley, it's you," I heard my dad say and me and Elijah relaxed.
"Uh Yeah, who else would it be," she responded.
"Well.." my dad started.
Me and Elijah made our way downstairs to see them,
"Hey baby girl," my mom hugged me when she seen me.
"Hey mom," I smiled.
"So, what were you going to say?" Hayley asked spinning around to my dad and Bekah.
"Esther's back." my dad replied and she gasped,
"N-No! No.. she can't be! What about Hope?" she panicked.
"Wait- what do you mean what about me? It's not just me that we need to worry about," I said.
"Yeah, but you in particular," dad told me.
"But why me in particular?" I asked.
My dad sighed and crouched down to my level,
"I know you hate it when I say this, but we'll explain another time, we have a very important issue on our hands," he explained to me.
"Okay.." I sighed.
There was a moment of silence whilst everybody processed what was happening,
"We need more information. Mother could be anywhere, she could be anyone! Mother would have jumped into someone else's body and we don't know who that is or what they look like!" Bekah exclaimed.
"Rebekah's right, we need more information. How did you find out that she's back in the first place?" Mom asked looking at dad.
"M-my father." my dad murmured staring at nothing in particular.
Mom looked really confused,
"Mikael? No.. We killed him."
"No.. not Mikael. My real father." he murmured.
Hayley and Bekah had the same reaction as me and Elijah,
"What?! How?! He- he died!" Bekah shrieked.
"Esther bought him back from the other side along with herself," I replied and everybody looked at me surprised.
"What? I do listen sometimes you know," I rolled my eyes.
"She's up to something. I'm pretty sure she didn't do that out of the goodness of her heart," Elijah stated.
"She could have... she did love him once," Bekah said and everybody looked at her doubtfully,
"Sister, when is mother not up to something. She is not just going to come back and play happy families with us. Just remember what happened last time she was here," My dad said.
"Yeah okay your right.." she mumbled.
"Well we need to be prepared," Hayley said.
"Yes. yes we do." I mumbled.