A face from the past?

Hopes P.O.V

I woke up at 8:00 in the morning, I heard Rebekah in the kitchen but I felt like laying in bed for a little bit.

"Hope." I heard a quiet voice murmer.

I sat up in bed, a bit scared at who said my name but then I seen Toby in the corner of my room.

"Oh Toby it's you, you scared me," I exclaimed.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly.

"It's okay,"i said and then Toby came and sat beside me on my bed.

His eyes were red as usual, and he looked pale again, he was so pale he was almost blue. It started to make me wonder why he was so pale, and why he always had red eyes.

"Why are you so pale?" I asked Toby and he looked surprised at my question.

"Erm.." he said but couldn't finish his sentence.

"Toby, why are your eyes always red aswell?" I asked and I went to put my hand on his shoulder but it just went straight through him, I couldn't feel him.

"And why can't I feel you?" I asked, really confused.

Toby sighed,

"I'm actually, erm, I'm actually dead, Hope." he said to me, shocking me. Fear swept over me, if he is dead, then how can I see him?

"I died a while ago. A burglar came into our house, he shot my mum&dad and then he found me, and he strangled me," he explained to me whilst he was crying.

"Oh," I said, not really knowing what to say. I was really shocked, and confused

, and scared at the fact I had been friends with a dead person.

"Um. I'm going to go and see Bekah," I said and then I ran out the room and ran downstairs.

I was running down the stairs and then in the Hall way, I seen Toby again, making me scream,

"No! please! don't be scared!" he was saying but then Bekah came running into the hallway with a worried face,

"HOPE! Whats up i heard you scream?" she asked panicking.

"Toby!" I screamed and started crying.

I sat at the table with Bekah, eating some cookie crisp, my favourite cereal.

"So, do you want to tell me what happened?" Bekah asked me.

I didn't really want to tell Bekah what happened, I don't think she will believe me and she already thinks I'm crazy!

"He just scared me," I lied.

I don't know if she believed me, but she didn't ask any more questions.

Toby had disappeared now, hopefully he wouldn't come back, he has really scared me...

"After you've finished your breakfast, go and get ready, we're going out soon, I might even take you to a sweet shop..." Bekah said to me.

"SWEET SHOP! YAY!" I screeched, my mood suddenly getting better. Bekah laughed.

After breakfast, I ran upstairs and put on a pair of dark blue jeans, a red and white stripy top, a white cardigan and a pair of red converse. I splashed some water over my face and brushed my teeth.

"Bekah! can you do my hair please?" I asked her, Bekah was able to do my hair much neater than myself.

"Yes of course!" she said.

Bekah did my long, blonde hair into two braids.

"Okay, lets go!" she said holding my hand and walking out the door.