I'll just sing a song shall I?

*30 minutes later*

Hopes P.O.V

It had been 30 minutes since we killed Mikael and my mom had bought me to where her, my dad and Lijah live.

My dad had just came back from sorting stuff out with mikaels body , so now there was me, my mom, my dad, Bekah and Elijah sitting in the living room.

My dad rushed over to me and cut off my air supply's with a hug, this is what my mom, Bekah and Lijah did earlier. Except my moms a little more... suffocating?

"I'm sorry," he murmured into my ear.

"Sorry for what?" I asked confused.

"You died, Lexi died, its a lot to handle," he replied.

"It's not your fault," I said after he pulled away from the hug. He just smiled weakly at me.

"Anyway, we need to talk about this hope, how did you come back to life?" Bekah piped up.

Everybody looked at me with questioning eyes,

"Kol," I answered in one word.

Everyone's eyes widened,

"K-kol?" Bekah stuttered, her jaw on the ground.

"Yeah, I woke up in this place, Lexi was there, then Kol came, he said he knew a witch that owed him a favour, and she cast a spell that made me come back from the other side," I explained.

Everybody looked really shocked, a tear was rolling down Bekahs cheek, and Lijah and dad looked quite sad at the mention of Kols name, it even made me sad mentioning his name, and I only met him for a few minutes.

"If he hadn't have helped me, I would have came back as a vampire, because I still had Damon's blood in my system, thank God I'm not a vampire though, no offence," I said.

My mom looked at me confused, and Lijah looked pretty surprised, he must have forgotten about that incident,

"Why did you have Damon's blood in your system?" she asked curiously.

"Umm... oh look my phones ringing.. best take this call, excuse me for a moment.." I lied quickly and was about to leave the room when my dad gently pushed me back onto the couch.

"Hope, you don't have your phone, you left it in Mystic Falls," my dad said rolling his eyes,

I pouted,

"Aw yeah I did didn't I?" I whined.

"Back to the subject, why did you have Damons blood in your system?" my dad asked in a warning tone.

"We were um- at the grill, and this random vampire attacked me, then Damon killed him and healed me with his blood." I answered.

Part of it was true, a random vampire did attack me, but it wasn't at the grill- it was at a freaking vampire bar, but my dad would murder Damon if he knew Damon took me to a vampire bar. Also it wasn't Damon that killed him, it was Elijah, but my dad would probably murder Elijah if he knew that he was there too, or my mom would for that matter.

Elijah shot me a thankful look to which I responded with a nod.

"Anyway, that doesn't matter anymore, what does is that I'm alive and not a vampire," I grinned trying to lighten up the mood.

My mom enveloped me into another suffocating hug,

"Oh my god I've missed you so much baby girl," she squealed and I just laughed.

"Hope I think you need to change, your dress is covered in blood and you don't even have any shoes," my dad commented.

I looked down at my bare feet,