But Grandad...

Hopes P.O.V

I opened my left eye just slightly, and noticed I was in the same room, sitting in the same chair as I was when I 'died'. The ropes were no longer around my wrists, thank God, they were not friendly. I was aware of an ache in my neck but I did my best to ignore it, as well as the pain in my thigh and stomach where Mikael stabbed me. However, they didn't hurt as much as they should, must have healed a bit when I died, I thought. Nobody was looking at me, everybody was looking worriedly at my father. When I turned my glance to my father I held in the urge to jump up and help him, I had to stick to my plan. He looked terrible, he had a huge hole in his stomach where something must have been plunged in, he looked like he was in a lot of pain, and he had fear in his eyes. He had tear stains on his cheeks, which saddened me, I wanted to comfort him. My mom, Bekah and Elijah were all frozen and couldn't move because of that witch, Ember. Mikael was circling my father, laughing evily.

After a few minutes, Elijah suddenly glanced over to me and his eyes widened in shock, obviously seeing my open eye. He was lost for words. I smirked at him and winked.

He looked astonished, I put my finger to my lips, signalling for him to be quiet and he nodded slightly. I could tell he was trying not to grin, he still looked stunned, but he did his best not to show it.

"Why are you doing this? Whats the point? Just kill me already.." my dad muttered.

That made me angry, he's just giving up? It's a good job I'm not really dead isn't it?

"Don't give up Hope," I heard Elijah murmur. I smirked

"I have no Hope Elijah, he killed MY Hope, MY DAUGHTER!" my dad cried In frustration.

I ignored the sadness I felt and smirked again, that was my que to enter.

I jumped up out of my seat and put my arm in the direction of Ember, sending her flying across the room, everybody's head turned in my direction. Elijah smirked at me whereas everybody else stared wide-eyed at me.

"H-how?" Mikael stuttered.

"Can't get rid of me that easily," I smirked.

"Attack! It's time to kick some ass!" I demanded, and in a flash, Rebekah appeared by Ember, snapping her neck. I shuddered, that's exactly what Mikael did to me.

Elijah flashed over to Klaus, breaking the chains.

"ELIJAH! STEP AWAY FROM HIM!" Mikael bellowed.

I growled at him, then I flung him across the room,

"Don't tell any of us what to do," I hissed.

My mom appeared next to me,

"Are you alright?" she asked worriedly.

I smirked at her,

"Just dandy, now let's get to business," I replied and she returned the smirk.

She held on to my hand and we stepped forward towards Mikael, who was now standing back up.

He bared his fangs at me and went to rush forward but I put up a flame of fire, stopping him from going past.

He growled in anger, trying to get past but burning himself when he attempted.

"I will kill you," he spat.

"You can try, you may have succeeded last time, but not this time," I retorted.

Suddenly I heard a groan of pain and I turned to see my dad on the ground in pain, Bekah and Elijah standing above him,

"Get it out, I can't move," I heard him whisper.