You brought me to a freaking vampire bar?!

Hopes P.O.V

I've been in Mystic falls for a couple of days now, and to be honest I'm getting a bit fed up. I've made some really nice friends, but it's getting a bit boring. I also want to sort everything out with my family, Now I've met my father, I really want to meet my mother!

Anyway, today is Damons birthday so it'll be a bit more exciting than the past couple of days have been.

I got up out of bed and crept over to Damons room where he was sleeping,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He groaned but didn't open his eyes,

I huffed,

"Go Damon it's yo birthday," I started singing dancing around the room.

"We gonna party like it's yo birthday," another voice joined in my song, Lexi.

"Please. Stop" Damon groaned.

"Cranky much?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"It's 8am!" He cried.

"Yep! I'm tired too, but it's yo birthday, so I had to wake up," I explained with a sigh.

"No. You really didn't," he said shaking his head.

"Well I'm up now! So you better get up or... I'll paint your car pink." I threatened.

He laughed slightly, but then became serious

"You wouldn't dare," He warned.

"Oh trust me, I would. I like the colour pink. Hm, let me think... Pastel pink, or illuminous pink? What do you think Lexi?" I asked smirking.

"Totally Illuminous pink," she answered grinning.

Damon suddenly jumped up out of bed,

"I'M UP! OKAY?" he yelled and I giggled.

"Happy birthday to you ," Stefan said to Damon when we went downstairs.

"Thanks," Damon replied and then poured himself some alcohol, already!

"Alcoholic," I murmured quietly, thinking nobody would hear me, obviously not when all heads snapped in my direction.

"How old are you now then Damon?" I asked grinning.

"169," Damon replied proudly.

Lexi snorted, "Aw, your so young," she cooed, receiving a glare from Damon.

Stefan made us all breakfast, again, and when Damon wasn't in hearing range he whispered to me,

"after breakfast, get ready and then take Damon out somewhere,to distract him whilst we set up for the party,"

"What? How am I meant to know where to take a 169 year old vampire for his birthday? And I have no money!" I exclaimed.

"You'll work it out," he smiled.

"Oh, and for the money, can I trust you with $100?" he asked.

My head snapped up and a huge smile spread across my face,

"Of course!" I screeched enthusiastically.

He raised his eyebrow looking doubtful.

"Of course you can trust me!" I shrieked.

He sighed and after a while finally gave in, handing me two 50 dollar notes.

I grinned and fist pumped the air with joy.