Chapter 4

Chapter 4

It's been a week since school finished and I found out Perrie will also get to meet the guys, she found out the next day when her cousin showed up with backstage passes. Yeah I got jealous but I shouldn't be crying about it since I have a plan.

* Day of concert *

Today's the day of the concert. I'm walking to Perries house where she's getting ready and freaking out. She called me saying she didn't know what to do she wanted to look good for Axl but couldn't decide on what to wear.

When I reached her house I saw no cars her parents must still be a t work. I knocked three times and waited for an answer.

"Coming!" I hear from inside the house. She opens the door and sees me standing there "praise The Lord you're here."

"Yeah, what's the problem?" I ask stepping inside.

"I don't know what to wear I want to look available but not slutty and I don't know what to do." She says as we walk up the stairs to her room.

When we reach her room I see clothes everywhere, shoes in a pile, and makeup on her dresser and bed.

"What happened here?"

"I'm telling you I don't know what to wear."

"You're such a drama queen."

"Am not, I just want to look good."

I simply roll my eyes at her.

Honestly I don't know why she called me up here for help I'm the worst person to go to. I don't wear makeup or skirts or heels , just t-shirts, combat boots, jeans, and a leather jacket but she doesn't like that kind of stuff. Thinking about it now I don't even know how we're friends we are complete opposites.

"Ok so I thought of this skirt but it was too short so then I got these pants out, do they look good?" She asked holding out the pants. "Yeah man, they're cool" I say looking at them closely, they were black skinny jeans that had slashes starting from the thigh to mid-calf, " you should wear those with this shirt." I say picking up a white Jaws t-shirt with the sleeves cut off and slashes on the back. She looks at the outfit carefully until her eyes go bright," I totally should!" She squeals yanking the shirt out of my hand to put it on," I'm going to look so cool!"

"Yeah." I say.

-----------

As soon as Perries cousin came to pick her up, I left. I mean I wasn't going to stay at her house alone plus I needed to get ready for the concert, since I will also be seeing Guns n Roses live.