Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I walk to the restroom but don't get very far when I hear talking.
"Is she mad?" Axl asks.

"No she's going to the bathroom."

"Yeah Mo doesn't get mad over stuff like this she was messing around too." Perrie says.

"You like her don't you Slash" Duff asks suddenly.

"What no" Slash says trying to hide the truth.

"Ooh Slash has a crush, Slash has a crush!" Steven sings.

"Shut up Adler I don't see you with a girlfriend"

"No girlfriend but still get plenty of sex." Steven says I can hear the smirk.
"Hell yeah" Duff yells and high fives Steven. "Yes you do you've never acted this decent around a girl before." Duff says.

"You know she's just so pretty how can you not like her?" Slash questions. I feel myself blush. Does he really like me? "She's cool from what I can tell and I saw the posters on her wall she has a great taste in music."

"You should ask her out?" Perrie suggests.

"No." He says.

"Why you guys have a lot in common." Perrie asks.

"Too fast." is all Slash says.

"Too fast man you met her last night and she's already going on tour with you." Axl says.

"I know but I don't know it's just I want to be I don't know I just met her yesterday and I already feel something you know" he says, "like she's different or something."

"Look trust me just ask her out." Perrie says trying to convince him.

"No I want to get to know her as a friend first." He says.

"You must really like her huh?" Izzy tells him. I took the chance to walk back out, "Oh um hey Mo." Izzy says awkwardly, "Hey Izzy what's up?"

"Nothing talking about....... Guitars." He says smiling proudly of himself. "I love guitars" I tell him taking my seat. "Really?" Slash asks. "Yeah she does she has a Les Paul." Perrie smiles giving him a thumbs up.

"You do how come I didn't see it?"

"Because its in the basement where I practice if I have it upstairs my cousins would surely damage it, plus they think the basements haunted so I could have some time to myself." I say.

"Well I'd love to check it out if we ever get some time off this tour." he says. "Sure."

"Why haven't we left yet man it's been almost an hour since Slash got back" Steven questions. "Good question I'll go see what's up." Axl says leaving with Perrie on his trail.

"What else do you do?" Duff asks.

"I draw and ride motorcycles and skateboard, that's basically it, that's my whole day."

"Rad," Steven whispers "your like a girl version of all of us put together." He finishes. "Yeah I guess so." I say.

So tommy ramone died and I'm pretty bummed out anyway this was supposed to be longer because now I feel like I'm taking to long when in the begging I thought I was going to fast but eh we'll see what happens