Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"You guys we could throw a T.V. off of the roof!" Steven said his eyes huge with excitement. "We should that'll be fun." Duff says laughing. "You guys go ahead I'm going to bed." I said heading towards mine and Slashes room. It was one in the morning and we were all drunk, I just wanted to go to sleep.

"Wait I have the key." Slash says.

"Oh right ha ha."

Slash unlocks the door and holds it open until I stumble in then he walks in and closes the door behind him.

"You're not going with them?"

"Nah I'd rather stay here with you." Slash says. "You know you're very pretty."

"Thank you you're not too bad yourself." I say watching Slash walk closer to me.

"Please tell me you don't have a boyfriend." He cups my face with one hand, at this point I have butterflies in my stomach. He resets his forehead against mine waiting for an answer, "No I don't" I say reaching up to kiss him. His lips are soft and sweet as he kisses me passionately. We pull away and he looks into my eyes, "You're beautiful, don't let anyone tell you any different." He says resting his head on my shoulder.

"C'mon lets get you in bed." I say pulling him off of me and guiding him to bed. I take off his jacket and boots and tuck him in, he's already half asleep. I go to my bed and do the same I don't even bother changing out of my jeans, I lay there thinking about the kiss and hoping we don't remember in the morning.