Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I was finally ready, I had picked a shirt with the sleeves cut off and a faded picture of the American flag, my leather jacket, plain black jeans and boots. I was walking alone since Angel was out of town, this time I'd be sneaking in alone. I tried to think of a plan but couldn't think of one, usually Angel thought of the plans and I put them into action.

When I finally got to the arena there was so many people that I thought I'd never get in, so I walked to the back no one seemed to notice me, so far so good. When I got to the back there was one guard there protecting the back door, this may be easier than I thought.

I was trying to think of a distraction when the guard suddenly got an emergency call, apparently there was a fight between two girls one who says the other cut the line. Oh well this just got easier. I climbed the pipe that was on the side of the building to the roof looking for any doors or air vents I could squeeze through. When I finally found one I walked to it, took out my blade and started unscrewing the bolts when I heard a yell.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

It was the guard that was standing in front of the back door.

"Crap" I whisper as I jump through the air vent entrance and crawl for my life. That guard was a big dude how the hell did he get on the roof?

I crawled closer to the sound of cheering but since everybody's there that means there's guards there too, so I turned the other way, crawling fast and carefully so I don't fall through. I look through the other entrances until I spot the perfect place to jump out. I unscrew the bolts and carefully jump out looking around to make sure no one saw and walked to where the stage was, making sure I was hidden within the crowd.

Once inside I started looking for a white t-shirt, but never found the right one until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Perrie looking like she was about to explode. "Hey I didn't expect to see you here!" She yells over the screams of hundreds of people "Yeah but I made it!" I yell back.

When the guys finally came out everyone was on their feet screaming even louder. I didn't even know it was humanly possible to scream this loud.

They started with Welcome to the Jungle and ended with Rocket Queen, by that time my throat was hurting so bad I wont be able to talk for a week.

When everyone was clearing out I made a quick get away, I don't think Perrie noticed. I went straight to the girls bathroom praying they had openings to the air vents.

Once I got to the restroom I felt joy to see air vents. I checked to make sure nobody was around then I got on top of the sink, unscrewed the screws, jumped, wiggled my legs, and finally got inside the vent. I crawled to where the meet and greet was, once there I saw through another opening and how many guards were there, there was too many. I stopped and thought of what to do, I decided to just keep crawling forward.

I stopped crawling when I realized there wasn't anymore noise. I looked out the entrance and saw an empty hallway, I decided to jump out since my knees were hurting already. I unscrewed and jumped out landing on my feet and looked around, the hallway was short with only a couple of doors I just walked into the first one I saw.