Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I followed Slash and the guys back to the room where I first saw Slash. When we walked in Duff sat on the chair Izzy sat on the floor and me Slash and Steven sat on the couch, Axl had left the group to God knows where. "So you going to introduce us?" Duff asked Slash. "Oh right, guys this is Mo, Mo this is Duff Steven and Izzy but you already know that." He said. "Mo that's a cool name how'd you get it?" Duff asked. "I got nicknamed by my friends." I say. He just nods.

"Where's Axl?" Steven asks.

"He said he scored this chick he's probably doing her right now." Izzy answered.

"Ew." Steven pretends to gag like if he's never done it before.

"Anyway, how'd you guys meet I've never seen you around" Izzy asks changing the subject back to me and Slash. "Well she snuck into the concert walked in saw me and we just started talking before getting interrupted." Slash says looking at Steven at that last part. "Sorry." Steven says.

"How'd you sneak in?" Duff asks with confusion written all over his face. I pointed at the air vents on the ceiling, "Air vents ." Was all I said. I'm to lazy to re-explain everything to these guys. "Nice."

We sat there for a moment in silence before we heard moaning and a girl screaming Axls name. "Told you." Izzy said. As the girls moans and screams became louder I realized who it was. Perrie. Oh lord that's nasty. She kept on yelling for Axl to go faster and for some reason I found it funny and started laughing. The guys just looked at me before joining in and then we were all laughing so hard we couldn't breathe.

We finally calmed down when Steven got an idea, "We should go in and scare them." Steven said trying to hold in his laughter. "I'm in!" Duff yelled. "Me too."Izzy snickered. "You wanna go?" Slash turned to ask me. "Sure why not." "Alright let's go!" Steven yelled.

I don't think Axl nor Perrie heard since their screams were louder than our talking and laughter. We tip toed next door careful not to make a sound. "Ok ready 1...2...3!" Steven whispered before he opened the door."BOO BITCH!" He yelled ripping the door open, Perrie and Axl nearly jumped out of their skin.

"Fuck Steven why did you do that?" Axl said sounding a little pissed off. Perrie was trying to cover herself when her eyes locked with mine I smiled wiggling my eyebrows at her.

"Shit." She said putting her head down in embarrassment.

"Well, well, well look at what we have here..." I say walking in slowly trying to act like her parents,"Perrie you're grounded for life." I say in the deepest voice I can make. "Shut up Mo." Perrie says shoving me lightly.

"I'll shut up when you put some clothes on." I say with a smirk. She looks at me then gives me the finger, I laugh and stuck my tongue out at her.

"So I take it you know each other" Izzy says.

"Yup best buds since this year!" We say together while putting our arms across each others backs. I remember it was my first day of school , back from christmas break I was the new girl in town and Perrie knew everybody so she came to me (of course we had some classes together) and we just hit it off been friends ever since. You can say it was a friendship made in heaven or some stupid shit like that.

"Man whatever you guys interrupted us and I want to finish what I started." Axl growled I don't know if it was an angry growl or a seductive growl, whatever. "Gross man just use protection we don't need a little Axl running around breaking things." Izzy states walking away. "Yeah whatever." Axl replies. "Ooohhh it's sexy time." I tell Perrie doing a little dance with my shoulders, "Just leave."

~Hell yeah people like this book anyway I dont think its as great as it was in beginning but I'm still gonna continue, I have some ideas for later in the book. So yeah cool alright