Chapter 17

Me and Slash walked from the hotel to the rehearsal area, the guys had a show tonight then back on the road.

When we got to the arena we saw that Axl and Izzy were already there, Izzy tuning his guitar and Axl warming up his voice. Slash got his guitar out and played a couple riffs with Izzy while I sat on the couch admiring how beautiful he played.

It's amazing really how much they love music. They set everything aside ,booze, girls, drugs, for their passion for music.

I watch Slash smile as he started playing the riff from earlier this today, his head bowing as a shy smile spreads across his face that is half covered by his hair.

Izzy easily picks up on the riff and plays some back tracking chords while Axls in the background slowly getting the rhythm dancing his little dance.

As the rest of the guys pile in I realize Perrie isn't here.
"Hey Axl where's Perrie?" I ask walking up to him.

"She's in the back room."

"Thanks." I say before making my way to the back.

I find Perrie siting cross legged running a hand through her hair.
"Hey" I say sitting next to her.

"Hey!" She says a little to excited for me.

"How's it been so far with Axl?"

"He's great and sweet and I'm so glad I came along with them."

"Yeah me too and actually kinda didn't want to come at first."

"What, why? You love this band."

"I know but we had just met and I dragged his drunk butt to his bunk then he asked me to go on tour with him, that's kinda weird."

"It's fine millions of girls would want to be in your spot you know."

"I know."

"So has Slash made a move on you?" she said sliding closer to me.

"He kissed me last night."

"Really? Was it amazing?"

"He was drunk and it was ok." I said blushing.

"It was not just ok you're blushing!"

"Ok ok yes it was amazing and he remembered the next day."

"Aww that's so cute" Perrie squealed.

*Slahes P.O.V*

"Aww that's so cute" We heard Perrie say.

"You kissed her!" Steven whisper shouted at me. We were all piled up against the door trying to hear what the were saying, "Shhhh!" we all said together.

"Yeah then when I woke up he told me that he meant what he said about me being beautiful and I just wanted to kiss him again right then and there." Mo said. "Awww!" They guys said together teasing me and poking me.

"Shut up they'll hear you."

"Yeah I would too Slash is cute." Perrie said catching Axls attention. "Looks like Axls girl has eyes for Slash, huh?" Duff told Axl who was staring at the door with a horrified look on his face.

"What can I say the chicks dig me." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"I think the guys are done rehearsing you want to I back outside?" Mo asked and with that we all bolted up right and flew down the hallway back to our instruments, Axl trampling over all off us after Steven tripped over a cord making Duff trip who was pulling on Izzy. We got back just in time before the girls even knew we were eavesdropping.