NSFW Facts

(A/N: Ooooh my god, haha, so a few of my friends really, really wanted to know about some NSFW LevixAnna both modern and Walled World facts so I guess that's what this chapter is gonna be about. If you don't wanna read it you can skip to the next one.

I'm so gonna regret doing this...)

Modern LevixAnna: •
Applies to both scenarios: *
845 era LevixAnna: ~

•Anna likes to suck Levi off while he's playing video games. Somehow it helps him play better.

•Like the above, Levi will sometimes eat Anna out while she's playing video games or drawing. Her nude sketches often end up more accurate this way.

•Almost every month Anna drags Levi to the sex shop to check out new products. They know the entire staff on a first-name basis by now.

•Anna enjoys it rough while Levi prefers it a little more tender and loving.

*Anna is really into whips and bondage.

•Levi won't admit it to anyone but he sometimes steals Anna's towel while she's in the shower so she has to walk around the house naked in search of one. (He often calls her stupid for not looking in the linen closet but at this point she's caught on to him stealing them so she purposefully parades around naked for his amusement).

•Anna’s favorite books are the modern Kama Sutra and Fifty Shades of Grey.

Just kidding, she reads Ereri yaoi online because “that shit is written so much better by 9-year olds,”.

*Levi is quite vocal when orgasming.

•The first time Anna and Levi ever sexually interacted Levi had told Anna in an insulting/joking manner to suck his dick and she took it literally.

•In the modern world Anna could be bi.

•Anna called Levi's dick a tic-tac until actually seeing it for herself. She doesn't insult his manhood anymore.

•Levi really enjoys shower sex more than any other kind. It's obvious to see why.

*Anna loves it more than anything when Levi dominates her. It turns her on the most.

*Levi will sometimes get really rough with Anna to where he leaves bloody scratches and dark bruises. Anna will lie to everyone and blame it on training. (Ice skating/Titan killing)

~Due to her background in the VM, Anna really hates being choked.

*Anna has many various nude drawings of Levi in her sketchpad/journal that she won't ever let him see unless he steals it from her while she's sleeping.

*Levi's favorite body part of Anna is her breasts.

~The first time Levi and Anna had sex was on Anna's desk. (If y'all don't remember).

•Anna has a tattoo that says “Levi’s Little Bitch” on her lower back after losing a bet to him as to who would orgasm faster. She ended up orgasming before him.

~Despite her witty and sarcastic nature, Anna is actually really nervous and blushes a lot during sex. She doesn't talk too much but moans a lot to let Levi know she's enjoying herself.

~Levi and Anna have been interrupted in the middle of having sex by Erwin informing them of Titan sightings and needing to go immediately.

~Sometimes Levi and Anna's moans are so loud everyone wakes up thinking Hanji's Titans got loose again.

•Anna once tricked Levi into wearing a maid outfit for her.

~Anna gets EXTREMELY turned on seeing Levi in his cleaning attire. It makes her want to filthy the room more, if you catch my drift.

*Anna really isn't that into anal.

•To get better at ice skating and master being steady, Anna has a vibrator inside her while she skates and Levi has the remote. Numerous times Anna has cummed during practice, which sometimes leads her to cum without the vibrator during a competition.

*Hanji has walked in on these two way too many times to count now.

*Anna's sexuality is Levi's hair.

~Some of the Scouts found it funny instead of calling Anna “Humanity’s Badass Bitch” they call her “Levi’s Fat-Assed Bitch". They're no longer alive due to... A certain Titan murdering them.

•If Anna hadn't done ice skating she'd have gone into doing porn.

~Anna would have become a prostitute in the Underground if Cullen had not made her join the VM.

~During the 1 month Anna and Levi had shared a room Anna actually sucked Levi off to help him sleep better, but he doesn't remember much of that since he was half asleep.

~One time when Anna was bathing herself in a hot bath, Levi snuck in and began to finger her and suck her neck. After she came he undressed himself and slid in, fucking her in the tub.

~Levi has fucked Hysteria on several occasions without noticing the transition from Anna to her.

~Hysteria has a deep blood lust for Levi.

~Levi doesn't mind too much fucking Hysteria because she acts more confident and does more naughty things to him.

~During the time Anna was under amnesia but still fucked Levi, Levi was rarely ever seen from how much Anna had dragged him to a secluded area to fuck.

~When no one in around sometimes Levi eats Anna out in the library.

(A/N: Can I stop nooow?)